013

A few days later I knocked on Donna's door. She opened the door and we stood there for maybe 5 seconds until she signaled me to her room. I sat down on her bed as she closed the door behind her. "Y/n I'll speak first." I nodded. "I've been such a horrible friend lately. I'm so sorry and I don't want to lose you again. You mean so much to me and I left you at your lowest. I can't even imagine what you did without me because I know I did horrible without you. I'm not gonna beg for us to be friends again but I atleast want you to forgive me. Can you make that happen?" She was in tears. I felt bad. "How about I make both happen." I said. She giggled and gave me a big bear hug. We hugged for awhile until I let go. "I love you so much Donna." She smiled. "I love you more Y/n."

Time skip!

   It was the next morning. The first day of school. School. The last thing I want to do. I got dressed, brushed my teeth, did my hair and makeup. I left my room into the kitchen and grabbed a snack. Vance walked out. "Who are you trying to impress?" He asked as he opened the fridge. "No one why?" I answered confused. He looked down. "It's just you look better than normal." I smiled at him. "Are you calling me prettyy?" I said in a tone. "No!" He fought back. I hugged him jokingly. "Oh Vancey Wancey is calling his FAVORITE sister prettyyy." I giggled at him. "No I'm not get off!" He pushed me away as a joke. I laughed and finished my snack. "See ya at school!" I closed the front door and hopped on my bike.

   I arrived at the school and got my schedule from the front office. I finally found my locker and punched in the code. I put my bag in and grabbed stuff for my first period. Science. The worst subject I am at. I sighed and walked into the classroom which was surprisingly close to my locker. I saw Donna and sat next to her. Thank god she is in this class. I looked to my side and saw Bruce in the back. He was talking to his friends. God he's so fine. The bell rang and the teacher walked in. Since it was the first day we didn't do much he was just explaining the rules. I was just staring at Bruce the whole time. Donna threw something at me. I read the note. Do you like Bruce? I wrote back. Maybe, why? We kept passing notes until the teacher walked up to us. "Another rule is if you pass notes," He paused and looked at us. "I read them out loud. This has been a rule in this school since it was a school." Me and Donna looked at eachother. She tried not to laugh. The teacher began. "Do you like Bruce?" Everyone turned to him. He looked at me. I buried my hands into my face. this can't be happening.

Maybe, why?
You can't stop staring at him.
How can I stop? Just look at him he's absolutely gorgeous.
Oooo I ship S/n!
Oh shut up!
Bruce and Y/n sitting in a tree
Donna!
Would you kiss him for a dollar?
I mean I'd do it for free.
Do you wanna make out with him?
I don't know. If he'd let me maybe.
I'm gonna show him this note.
Donna if you do I'm gonna cut your boobs off and shove them down your throat.

   The teacher stopped. I was so embarrassed. Bruce's face was red. Some of his friends shouted. "I'll kiss you Y/n!" Everyone was laughing. I looked at Donna. She gave me an 'I'm sorry' look. "It's not your fault." She nodded. "Bruce how you feel about that?" His friend pretended to put a microphone up to him. He just looked at me. I quickly looked away I could not face him right now. "Y/n, maybe you can have him forget." I looked at her. "How? Everyone is gonna remember this. By the time I graduate I'm gonna be known as 'Bruce's girl'!" She looked down. I looked at her as I fidgeted with my fingers. "Bruce go ask her!" I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Bruce. "Uhm do you wanna go to this," He hesitated. "This thing tonight. Just me and you." I stared at him. "What thing?" He sighed. "You know just a little spot with music.. and dancing." He mumbled. I smiled at him. "Uhm I'm not sure." I faced back to the front. "Well call me if you make up your mind." He handed me a note. He walked back to hid friends.  I looked back at Donna. "Dude! You have to go!" I akwardy smiled. "I have nothing to wear." She looked at me. "What's wrong? This is your dream!" I looked at her in shock. "Are you serious? What just happened?" She looked down. "Oh I'm stupid." I laughed. "I'll give you a dress!" I smiled at her. We chatted some more until the bell rang.

Time skip!

   It was now time for lunch. As I waited in line these girls walked up to me. And there was Kiley. "We heard what happened in first period." I tried to hold in my laughter. "Bruce doesn't like you. You hear me? Bruce. Hates. You." I gave her a look. "Dude the fact they YOU are saying that when you cheated on him with a guy who was like 2 years older than you." She glared at me. I got my food after her since she was in front of me. I was walking to find a seat when when Kiley sat down and she tripped me. I saved my plate and it still had my food on it. I grabbed it by one hand and turned around. I hit it across her head. Hard. Everyone was looking at me. People from other grades were there too. I saw Vance. I couldn't make out what he was signaling me to do. I felt a strong hand on my arm. It was a teacher dragging me to the hallway. "It is your first day and you have already put a bad view on yourself! I will keep my eye on you Miss Hopper. This better not happen again." I nodded and went back into the cafeteria.