018

(October 31, 1978)

I was still dating Matthew. Not gonna lie, he's not the best. Yeah amazing friend but boyfriend?

I mean he does kiss me and other 'boyfriend' things but we haven't been on a single date. I hate how he acts like we're not dating around his friends.

Even though we weren't dating. Bruce is way. better. He actually gave me attention and didn't care if other people judged him.

I mean Brue and I have been getting closer. Not friends but more of acquaintances.

I lost count of how many times Matt stopped talking to me when people were looking.

Whatever, it's halloween I should have fun. I'm just gonna go to the party

Bruce POV

Today is halloween luckily its saturday. I still don't know what I'm going as. I might not dress up and just go to the stupid party

I keep thinking of Y/n. I know she hates Matthew. He doesn't even hold her hand in the hallway.

She loves physical attention. Which is why they aren't made for eachother.

I know he doesn't take her out. Not a single dance. I don't know. Maybe I'm just jealous. Especially since they're gonna be at the party tonight.

Y/n POV

I heard a knock and I opened it to see Robin. "Dude you're not dressing up?" I asked him. "I will if you are." He walked inside. "I am don't worry." I smiled

"So what are you dressing as?" He questioned. "Violet from pretty baby." I answered. "But don't you have to be pretty for that to work?" I punched his shoulder and laughed along with him.

"Well what are you going as?" He shrugged. "Nothing. I just said that because I thought you weren't gonna dress up." I playfully rolled my eyes.

Vance walked by my room. "Are you going to the party too?" I nodded. "I hope you know, you're gonna be the only person dressing up." I sighed

"To be honest Y/n, he's right. I doubt anyone's gonna dress up." I mean they aren't lying. I changed to other clothes and just splattered some fake blood on my face and clothes.

Time skip!

I walked into the house and looked around. It was the same house last party and Vance was right.

Barely anyone dressed up. I decided to just hang out with Robin the whole time. We were just sitting on chairs talking for maybe an hour.

I decided to grab us some drinks when I felt arms wrap around my waist. They picked me up and spun me around.

"Jesus Matthew you fucking scared me!" I playfully hit his shoulder. He gave me a kiss in forgiveness and grabbed my hand.

"Wait one second!" I rushed to Robin to give him his drink. Bruce was with him. "Are you sure you won't get drunk tonight?" Bruce asked. I laughed and shook my head. I chatted with Robin a bit more.

Matthew pulled me away. "Why are you with Arellano?" I looked at him confused. "I've been friends with him longer than I've known you. Chill out." He just rolled his eyes