009

"Y/n! It's 2pm! Your mom said we have to leave in an hour get up!" I woke up from my dad. I forgot about therapy. Ugh. I got dressed and did my hair and make up. I walked out and the phone rang. "Hello?" "Hey Y/n it's Bruce." "Oh hi Bruce." He sighed "I was thinking maybe we can go out to eat and... talk?" He asked nervously. "Like a date?" I questioned. "No no no just so I can explain I guess." I hesitated a moment. "Sure Yamada." "Okay pick you up at 6 by Y/n!" I hung up. I got into the front seat in my dad's car as he started it and we drove away. It was about a 10 minute drive until we got to a big building. We walked to the receptionist and went into the room for my session. "Wait Y/n I don't have time to pick you up you can walk home." I stood there with my mouth wide open. Asshole. And he left. I knew he had time he just didn't want to pick me up. And I don't know how to get home from here. A lady walked in. "Y/n Hopper, right?" I nodded and she shut the door and sat down. I was still standing. "Take a seat Y/n." I sat down. I noticed a jar of mints and I popped one in my mouth. "Your mom told me you've been stressed lately? you have anxiety and depression. That's correct right?" I nodded. She wrote stuff down. "I'm listening." She layed back in her chair. "I'm not saying anything." I said. She sighed and sat there for a few moments before she spoke up. "Well, what's been stressing you out?" I sighed. I didn't want to tell this stranger my life. "I mean I do get mini panic attacks sometimes. But it's been like that since I was little." I fidgeted with my fingers. "Any reason why?" I made eye contact. "My dad. I hate him. He hits me and Vance--which is my brother. For no reason. We can just walk by him and he yells and if we don't talk he hits us. If we do, we're 'talking back' and we get hit. Either way, it's a lose lose." She nodded. "And I guess I've been having relationship problems, but I never really had a panic attack from it." She crossed her legs. "Is it a friend or-" I cut her off. "It's a boy." I told her the whole story. I was pretty comfortable talking to her. "Have you heard of the 5 sense method?" I shook my head no. "Well, when your panicking you name 5 things you see, 4 things you feel, 3 things you hear, 2 things you taste, and 1 thing you smell. Try it." I hesitated. "I see windows, you, doors, walls, and carpet." She nodded and smiled. "Good! Now try the rest." I looked down. "I feel my hands, hair, the chair, and my bruise. I hear myself, rain, and breathing, I taste mint, and bile. I smell-" I took a deep breath in. "Cinnamon." She smiled and clapped her hands together. "Feel more comfortable?" I shrugged. "It's fine, you did great! And I want you to do that everytine you feel stressed or anxious." I nodded.

Time skip!

  I left the office out the door. I forgot my dad wasn't here. I walked around for about an hour until I found my neighborhood. I looked at my watch. 5:50? I yelled in my mind. I figured I'd just go to Bruce. I found his house and knocked on the door. His mom answered. "Oh sorry sweetheart, Amy isn't here." Bruce cut her off. "Mom she's here for me." He slipped past her and next to me. "Well you two be safe and have fun. She kissed Bruce on the forehead and gave me a hug. We walked down the doorstep. "Oh you didn't bring a bike." He said worryingly. I crossed my arms. "I'll walk." He shook his head as he grabbed his bike. "No. You'll hitch a ride with me." I rolled my eyes and got on behind him. I held onto the back of my seat as he rode his bike. "You know, you're gonna fall if you don't hold onto me. Especially with the rain, its slippery." I scoffed. "No I wont." He pressed the break really hard, which made me almost fall. "Told you." I grabbed him by his waist and leaned my head on his back. "This is so stupid. Hurry please." We rode for about 5 minutes until we got there. We headed inside. I saw someone familiar but I didn't bother. Probably just one of those faces. We sat down and we got our menu's and ordered our drinks. I looked at the menu. "Bruce this is really expensive! Are you sure you have it taken care of?" He nodded "It's okay it's all good." He came back with our drinks. "Y/n, I'm so sorry about Kiley and I'll never leave you for a girl again!" I glanced at him. "I guess it's fine." He grabbed my hands. "Y/n I-" the waiter came back. "What would you lovebirds like to eat?" Bruce blushed and we ordered. I got something the cheapest I could find that would fill me up because I didn't want Bruce to be bankrupt. We talked back and forth laughing when they brought back our food. I took a bite. "Anyways Bruce what were you saying before we ordered the food?" He spoke up. "Y/n I-" someone cut him off. "Oh my god! Bruce!" She ran to him. Hugged and kissed him on the lips." I pushed my plate and stood up. I looked at Bruce. "Seriously? "I'll never leave you for a girl again" Your pathetic." I stormed off to the family restroom. I didn't want someone else walking in. I closed the door and sat down. Sobbing. My feet pressed against my chest. I start doing what my therapist taught me. 5 things I can see. Hands, doors, tiles, walls, shoes. Easy. 4 things I can feel. My fingers, my face, the bathroom floor, the wall. 3 things I can hear. Rain, tapping of my feet, my breathing. 2 things I can taste. My own snot, after taste of food. One thing I can smell. I thought for a moment. I don't know. God fuck this. What is this even supposed to do? Right now I'm in the bathroom, sitting on the dirty floor catching my breath. I'm staring into the gaps between my fingers as I press then harder against my forehead. If only I was a little stronger. I could reach through my skin into the back of my eyelids, and rip my face apart. Maybe my whole body if I could. Just then the door opened. "Y/n?" I looked up to see Billy. He locked the door unlike me and sat down next to me. He hugged me as I sobbed into his shoulder. "I'm here." He said. I looked up at him as a I wiped my tears. "Donna sent me to spy on you and Bruce, so I could tell her what happened." I nodded as I sniffed my nose. "Look, that girl. Bruce barely knew her. He beat the shit out of her when you left." I laughed. "Wait is Bruce okay?" He looked to the side. "When I put it like that, no he did not beat her up, he just pushed her into someone else who beat her up, and they got kicked out. " I giggled. He wiped my mascara off my cheeks and cleaned me up. "You ready?" I nodded as he walked me to Bruce. "Bruce I'm sorry-" Before I got to the table, he ran to me, grabbed my waist and kissed me. I didn't kiss him. He. Kissed. Me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back.
"Y/n?" I heard someone say.

💪💪😘😘
I'm changing it to Billy instead of Robin bc i can