017

I walked into class and Donna ran up to me. "I'm so confused where do I sit?" I told her where to sit but she decided to talk to me until the bell rang.

"Uhm Donna can you help me on what to do?" She looked at me confused and I told her everything that happened with Bruce. "I kind of just want revenge." She smiled.

"You should get with Matthew!" I looked at her confused. "Why would I do that? That's Bruce's best friend."

"Exactly! Bruce will get jealous and plus. Matthew already has some feelings for you." I thought for a moment. "I dont want to." She reassured me and sat next to him and the bell rang. Bruce sat next to me. I looked over and saw Matthew blushing at me as Donna had a worried look behind him.

After class Matthew walked up to me next to my locker. "Uhm can i talk to you?" I looked confused at him.  "Y/n I have feelings for you." He spat out and looked down. "Matthew I-" He grabbed my face and kissed me.

I felt his smile into the kiss and the bell rang. He ran to a class room smiling as he ran. I looked to my side and saw Bruce slamming his locker looking pissed. Did he see Matthew kiss me?

Bruce POV

It was after class and I was gathering my stuff. I heard a familiar voice and looked to see Y/n talking to Matthew. What? He knows I hate her. All I saw was Matthew kissing Y/n. I was angry. I slammed my locker shut and walked to class.

Time skip!

It was now lunch time and I saw Donna in line. "Did you seriously put Matthew with me when I said no?" She looked shocked. "No, I may have got his hopes up though I'm so sorry I know you don't like him." I rolled my eyes.

"What happened?" She fiddled her fingers. "He asked if you liked him and I said I'm not sure and he asked if he should ask you and I shrugged." I hugged her.

"Donna I'm not mad. He needs to get he expectations lowered though. But he thinks we're dating now and I feel bad." She giggle. I heard Robin laugh behind me. "That sounds like a you problem." I elbowed him and grabbed my tray of food.

I felt someone grab my hand and I looked up to see Matthew. I mean he wasn't ugly. But he wasn't pretty that's for sure. He was always sweet to me though. He sat me next to him.

It was weird sitting with the popular's. Donna, Robin, and Finn looked kind of sad. I didn't want them to think they lost me.

"Bruce you good?" Matthew asked. Bruce sat in front of me. "Jesus Matt you're really stupid." He got up to dump is tray. Matthew and his friends kept laughing I just smiled at some jokes until I heard Finn's name.

It was until now I realized Bruce was right. Most of his friends are assholes. Including Matthew. "Y/n why do you hang out with him? He's so helpless and pathetic." I shrugged. I didn't want to make a scene I got up to dump my tray.

Finn was dumping his too. "They're making fun of you." I told him. "They always do." I looked around. "Please don't do what I think your gonna do Y/n. You care to much." I gave my tray to the lunch lady. "Isn't that a good thing? Here, I won't yell just you please sit with me with them. No one to talk to either way." He nodded and I grabbed his hand.

When Finn sat next to me everyone went silent. I didn't care. I kept laughing with Finn. I wanted them to realize he isn't pathetic. They are.

Bruce POV

I'm still mad about Matt and Y/n. They were making fun of Finn. Y/n looked mad. I was pretty pissed off too. They don't realize he's a pretty cool dude. Y/n dumped her tray and she talked to him.

He sat down with us. Everyone went silent. Y/n kept talking to him not embarrassed at all. That's what I liked about her.

There. One thing and one thing only. I liked how she didn't care about what other people thought. She puts others before herself.

Soon everyone went back to their original conversations I was kind of just silent the whole lunch. Matthew had his arm around Y/n. Kissing her neck and cheek.

I was cringing from anger. I wanted to dig my hands in his mouth and rip his whole face apart.

Why was I so mad though? I don't understand. I hate Y/n. Do I? Yes. That note she gave me. She left me. I hate Y/n.

Time Skip!

After school I didn't bring my bike today. I saw Bruce and other people grab theirs. I decided to walk to the Grab and Go.

I bought a slushie and decided to walk back home. I walked pass a baseball field when my drink got knocked out of my hand. I looked to see Bruce running towards me. "I'm sorry but can I have my ball back?"

"I want to keep it." He tried to grab it but I pulled it behind my back. "Y/n please." I rolled my eyes. "If you want it," I threw it far from where we were. "Go get it." He gave me a dirty look up and down but ran to get the ball. Asshole.

Bruce POV

I ran to get the ball. I'm such a jerk. I threw the ball back to my friends. "I'm going home." They looked at me confused but I walked away.

I entered my bedroom. I threw myself onto my bed. I started to cry. I was upset. I looked at the picture of Y/n and I. Then Me and Matthew. And suddenly sadness turned into anger. I ripped the picture of Matthew. I threw the stuff he gave me. I destroyed it.

"Bruce please stop!" I felt little arms hugging me. It was Amy. I sat down on my bed. Her still cuddling me. "Why'd you rip the photo?" She picked it up. "It's fine Amy."

"Are you guys not friends anymore?" She dropped it. "No he's dating Y/n." I answered. "Oh so your jealous?" I rolled my eyes. "I'm not jealous-" I stopped. Am I jealous? "Even if I was I've been not well either way." She looked at me worried. "What? Why didn't you tell anyone?" I shrugged. "No one asked." She looked down. "I love you Bruce, you're the best big brother I could ever ask for." She hugged me and left.