Y/N. L/N. Kid With Diffrent Perspective.

Nevermore Academy
Principal office.

"Sorry, can you repeat this one more
time?" Asked principal Weems, with slight confusion. Marilyn Thornhill nodded with a beaming smile.

"As I said before. And please really consider this proposition." Principal Weems, nodded her head, signaling her that she will. "I suggest that we should try to, be more open. Just look at me. I'm human, yet I'm here teaching these incredible groups of people or outcasts, depending on what you call them. And I'm not even feeling like I'm different from them." Principal Weems sighed, hearing her flood of words.

Massaging her temples, Principal Weems said "Marilyn. To the point, please."

"Ah, yes sorry, principal. I'm just excited. That's all. All I'm saying is that we can, make a big move toward a better future for outcasts, and normies. Existing without any prejudice to one another. All in peace. All we need is one person, it can be anybody, but it needs to be a normie." Excitedly explained, Ms. Thornhill. Principal Weems looked at her, thinking about the possibility, of normie participating in a school full of outcasts. After short consideration, the concern came into her mind.

"You know it's not that simple. He or she can be bullied, just because of being normie. And let's be honest. If this will be the case, normal humans could even die, in the worst-case scenario. And what normie would like to attend a school, full of what people consider monsters?" Ms, Thornhill looked slightly taken back, by this statement. But she didn't consider backing down. With determination, plastered on her face. She was pressing on.

"People are not that simple. Principal, there are probably a few like me. I can ensure, that if we try... We will build a better future." Sighing, principal Weems stood up and walked over to the fireplace. Looking deeply as fire burns. A quick thought came to her mind.

"Shein..." Principal Weems whispered.

"Who?" Ms. Thornhill asked confused. Principal Weems, turned around and nodded. Ms. Thornhill tilted her head, in confusion.

"Shein, young man I know. He's an outcast like us. But he told me about a certain human kid. Well, he's probably a teenager by now. But there's a chance, that your wish will be granted." Joy spread around Ms. Thornhill's face as she heard this revelation.

"Really?! May I know his name?"

"Sorry, but I can't recall it. I will contact Shein, and talk about it." The sudden question came into Principal Weems's mind. "Why are you so eager, to do this? I like that you want, outcasts and normies, to be closer to each other. But that can't be the only reason, right?" Ms. Thornhill's look is slightly hardened. This question was clearly something she didn't want to hear. In a matter of seconds, a smile came back on her face.

"That's the only reason. I just want someone that can be an example. That's it."

With this. Ms. Thornhill left the office and principal Weems was left pondering. "Is it possible, for us to live in harmony? Can a single teenager, make that big of a difference? Still, it's good to try." with a sigh, she decided not to waste time, and call Shein.

-X-

Somewhere on the outskirts of Romania, a tavern is located, under the name of the Fang. It is known to many that this exact tavern, is where many of the outcasts come to drink and eat. sometimes to make a fuss, only for it to be, ended in a bloody fight. The only time when a fight was not initiated was when a certain man was In there. This man was named Shein, a vampire. He was 28 years old.

In the Tavern Shein, was sitting at the bar, he was a tall 6.3ft or 192 cm, handsome man, with fair skin, and mid-length hair long to his neck. He had a scar on his left eye as if three claws had cut him there, going from the eyebrow, through the eye and ending slightly below it. Fortunately for him, he could see in both of his red-colored eyes. Shein was dressed, in elegant black pants, and a classic white shirt, with two upper buttons, not being fastened. Slightly revealing his good build chest. In front of him was standing, a lady of the same age as him. Her name was Nina. A 5'5ft/165 cm beautiful woman, with porcelain skin. And slim build. With black hair, long to her shoulders. And grey eyes. She was the owner of this tavern after her father retired.