Chapter 43: Teen Titans GO!

Start from the beginning

Terra and the others gasped in shock and watched as Scorpions body went limp, before falling to the floor, dead. They were all stricken with fear as the Terminator Goblin wiped the blood from his blade, before putting it away and looking at them with an wide, eerie Smile.

"Anybody else wanna... Clock out early?" The Goblin asked daringly.

Terra and the others didn't say anything and quickly shook their heads, paralyzed with fear.

"That's what I thought." He nodded. "All of you will take to the streets, separate the Titans." Then he turned to Terra, who stiffened immediately. "And YOU, my apprentice." Terra froze with terror as he stepped closer to her. "Will help me finish them once and for all."

Terra opened her mouth to speak, but was so stricken with fear that she couldn't say anything. Her fist clenched and she felt the urge to attack him in order to save herself. However, she couldnt bring herself to do it.

"Something you... Want to say?" He asked with an intense stare.

Terra looked back to him, shaking with fear, before she hung her head. "No."

"Good." The Goblin nodded. "Your suit had a few... Unique functions... You'll find that I have access to your nervous system." That sent a shiver up Terra's spine. "So I will be able to assist you in your fight. Should you find yourself... asking questions."

Suddenly, the walls of the cavern began to shake as the sound of an explosion echoed from one of the tunnels. They all turned with shock towards the source of the noise.

"How did they find us?!" Goblin shouted, before glancing over to Terra and noticing a tiny red spot on the side of her metal boot.

He furiously marched over to the blonde girl and ripped the spot from her shoe and studied it closely in his hand, noting it to be a tiny Spider shaped robot with a blinking red light, tracking their location. He gritted his teeth with fury and crushed the bot between his fingers.

Then he turned to Terra with intense fury. "Insolent CHILD!" He shouted as he struck her across the face with the back of his fist, sending Terra flying onto the floor.

She slowly and painfully picked herself up and stared up at her mentor in terror as he stood over her. Then he turned to his other subordinates.

"Get to work." Slade said coolly, before looking back to Terra. "That means you too."

Terra quickly picked herself up and ran over to the center of the room with Jinx and the others amongst Slade's robot drones.

Shortly before that, the Titans arrived at the front entrance of Slade's fortress. A massive vault door inside a cave in the mountain side just outside of Jump City.

"That's SOME door!" Beastboy gasped.

"It's almost a shame to see it go." Peter nodded, dressed in his red and blue spandex suit; the last suit he had left.

It had no AI. No web shooter combinations. No armor. However gave Peter a sense of freedom in his movement and allowed him to focus more without all of the extra attachments.

"This is it, guys!" Robin nodded to the others, "When we go inside, our main focus is Slade."

"What about Terra?" Beastboy asked. "And the others."

"Slade's at least four times stronger than he already was." Peter replied. "He's the biggest threat."

"More so than Terra?" Starfire asked.

"Slade's beaten us so far on his battle IQ alone." Peter replied. "The Goblin is smart too, but far more blood thirsty. He isn't going to want to bide his time like Slade, he's gonna want to take what he wants immediately."