11.

Aggressively banging on the door of her brothers home, shakiyah had made an appearance

"Open the door! Open it right now or I'll kick it open."

Hearing no response on the other side she backed away from the door before violently kicking it.

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR RIGHT NOW YOU BITCH!"

On the other side of the door kiara was visibly shaking from anger and fear. She had came back from a 12 hour shift at the hospital working as a nurse 20 minutes before shakiyah had started the banging. J'Shaun hadn't come home yet and she didn't know What to do.

But by the on-slew of violent kicking and yelling coming from the front door she could tell shakiyah had relapsed.

Picking up her phone she rushed to call her husband which went straight to voicemail multiple times.  As a last resort she sent her brother a text about her situation.

Shakiyah's here and she's pissed. Kiara.

What's that gotta do with me ? Kareem.

She's getting real violent, I think she's using again. Kiara.

Imma be there in 15. Kareem.

Sighing she made her way towards the coach and plopped down before trying to call her husband again. This time he answered.

"Hello?"

"J'Shaun, your sister is outside our house acting a fool. I think she's high on something cause she kicking up the door and screaming. Can you come home please." She didn't want Kareem to deal with her alone.

"Yeah, I'm coming."
____

Speeding down the street Kareem heart was pumping straight out of his chest.

He had heard from Kiara awhile back after shakiyah gave birth she started doing hard drugs before getting clean. But he didn't believe it till now.

In the distance he noticed his sisters house and and a figure was angrily pounding on the door.

Parking his car across the street he hoped out his car and made his way towards her.

"What the fuck are you doing shakiyah?! Your out here banging on my sisters door making all this noise for what?"

Hearing the sound of Kareem's voice she stopped her assault on the door and quickly directed her attention to him.

He looked different than the last time she saw him in person. His once ear length locks were now brushing against his shoulder's. the entirety of his left harm was covered in tattoos that expressed many meanings.

"I was looking for you a-and I couldn't find you so I came to ask Kiara. But that bitch won't open the door!""

"Watch how you talk about my sister!" Kareem was always protective of sisters. "She ain't got nothing to do with this."

"Well that bitch is the only way I can find you, cause you've been ignoring me all for what that bitch who was in those pictures?" Shakiyah was heavily jealous that Kareem wouldn't give her the time of the day whilst he gave random women all his attention. "You think she's better than me huh?"