7.

Kareem's original plan was to make sure Jamie got home safe then call an Uber to take him to go his hotel, pack his shit up, sleep till morning than call his brother to drop off his car at the hotel so he could drive himself home. But because of the change of plans, everything has gone to shit.

Waiting outside of Jamie's apartment building for his Uber Kareem called up his brother kolby to drop off his car. He was hoping by the time he was ready to leave it would be in the parking lot waiting for him.

The only reason he was in a hotel in the first place instead of the comfort of his own home was that it was closer to the reception hall.

Thirty minutes later the sound of knocking echoed off the walls of the room. Making his way to the door and looking through the peephole, as expected he spotted his younger brother Colby. At nineteen Kolby was standing at a staggering 6'3 with a lean figure that was covered by a red Nike tech tracksuit. He was sporting 3 strand twists that were covered by his black Beanie.

"Sup bro, I remember really appreciate you doing this for me. I know it's late as fuck." letting his little brother in he had only realized it was way past midnight. He wondered if Jamie was still up.

"It's no problem man, but why do you need your car now, weren't you supposed to leave tomorrow morning?" making himself comfortable Kolby had questioned his older brother. Kareem always stuck to a certain routine that he couldn't be bothered to change unless it was a special occasion.

Annoyed by his brothers sudden curiosity Kareem went stale-faced. "Man, why are you asking me all these question don't you got school in the morning?" Kolby attend a local university and studied engineering.

A small but equally obvious smirk slid across his face. " I don't have class till the afternoon." Kolby made sure to get all afternoon classes because there was no way in hell he was gonna wake up early to go to school.

"Whatever," Kareem mumbled to himself, not paying any kind to his brother Kareem continued to pack the last of his essentials.

Looking around to make sure he had everything, walking towards his brother he snatched the keys from his brother and made his way to the door.

" I'm about to check out, so are you going to get up or sit there and look stupid?"

Getting painstaking slow just to piss of his brother, Kolby finally got off the coach and left the hotel room with Kareem following closely behind him.

After checking out at the front desk the two made their way outside before parting ways. Making his way to his car Kareem swiftly pulled his fob key and unlocked his car before getting inside. Tossing his bag to the back he started the car and started the drive to Jamie's house.

Not long after he pulled up jamies apartment complex. Making it to the parking lot and parking be sat there for a moment thinking about what he was doing

"What am I going?"

----
Completely forgetting Kareem was coming Jamie was lying comfortably in her bed about to fall asleep when the sound of loud knocking sounded through her apartment.

Jumping out of her bed and rushing to the door, opening it she was greater by a very confused-looking Kareem. He eyed her outfit up and down as he tried terribly to conceal his laughter.

Not getting what was so funny Jamie looked and down and instantly felt embarrassed. In her drunken and sleepy state, she had stripped naked to take a shower and once she got out she grabbed the first things she could find to sleep in, which in this case was a triple X large black hoodie with a Nyan cat all over it. The shirt itself fell well past her knees due to it's huge size.

The shirt had been a gag gift Kareem had sent her a few years back as a joke he didn't think she would keep it.

"Nice hoodie," he said barely getting his words in through his restrained laugh.

Rolling her eyes she opened the door wider for time to enter whilst observing him. She wore plaid pyjama bottoms and a black wife beater that hugged his muscles. On his feet were a pair of black crocs with a bunch of charms on them.

Realizing she was starting a little hard Jamie quickly averted her eyes and closed the door.

"You can sit on the couch and pick a show for us to watch whilst I go warm up the chicken, sound good?"

"Yeah"

Walking into the kitchen Jamie kept her eyes on Kareem as she put the chicken in the air fryer to warm up observing his every move.

----
Setting his bag on the floor Kareem looked around Jamie's apartment. It was huge.  Since Jamie had been making bank and her job at the law firm she could afford a slew of luxurious items, including the apartment.

The walls were painted a light violet colour witch complemented all the white an cream decor. The apartment itself had 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms which were all recently sized, alongside a large kitchen and living room.

He would lying if he said he wasn't impressed. Jamie always had the mindset to be independent and rich and she did just that.

Taking a seat on the couch he picked up the remote and turned on the smart tv. Clicking on Disney + he browse through all the tv shows and movies before something caught his eye.

"You found something yet?" walking into the living room with a plate full of chicken Jamie placed it on the coffee table before taking a seat a safe distance away from Kareem.

Princess Tiana popped up on the screen as Kareem clicked on the princess and the frog.

"You ready to watch the best Disney movie ever created?"