XXXIIII

Everyone filed into the house, a large king sized bed stood in the middle of the open concept bedroom. The breeze from outside blew in through the patio doors. Tipsy from the wine they drank with and after dinner everyone felt extra lusty, giggly too. Jungkook had Gabby up against a wall as they heavily made out and touched each other anywhere they could reach. Minah was straddling Namjoon, who sat on the bed, lightly humping him as they tongued each other down and his hands gripped her ass. Hoseok was lying behind Namjoon and Minah and Jimin was sitting on top of him watching Taehyung stand over Evlyn with a devious gleam in his eyes.

"I love you kitten," Taehyung told Evlyn, combing her hair with his fingers. He leaned down to give her a fiery kiss "And I've missed you so much"

"I missed you too Tae and I love you too" he unbuttoned his shirt while she took care of his pants, the baggy fabric pooled around his feet  and his cock was half erect in her face since he wasn't wearing any underwear. She kissed the tip then shed her clothing.

Everyone else got rid of their clothing as well and moved to the soft bed. Tonight was a rare free-for-all, no rules. Hoseok wanted to taste his lady so he instructed her to sit on his face and she happily obliged. Evlyn's thighs covered his ears and her mouth fell open for Tae who was stroking his beautiful cock with his hand slowly to bring himself to full erection. He reached forward to play with her tits, pinching her fat nipples making her moan and grind on Hobi's face. His cock was so hard and already spewing precum the sight of those three had Jimin on rock too but he wanted to ride his finance's length.

"Want me to lube you baby?" Minah asked

"Yes, please" he nodded impatiently. She climbed off of Namjoon who started stroking himself while seeing Jungkook eating Gabby's pussy next to him. Biting his lip, Joon reached over to stroke the youngest's dick instead making him moan into his girlfriend's wet center.

"You like when he touches you baby, playing with your cock like that?" Gabby asked, rubbing her own tits. JK nodded and tickled her hole with the tip of his tongue

"Very much but I love it if he took me in his mouth" he side-eyed Namjoon whose dick jumped at the opportunity

"Switch positions" he instructed them. Jungkook was now lying on his back and Gabby was riding his face just like Hobi and Evlyn were positioned except at the opposite end of the bed. Namjoon rubbed his rock hard member along the younger man's a few times until he knew he couldn't take the teasing and positioned himself to take all of Jungkook in his warm mouth.

"Ooh fuck" Gabby cried out as he sucked on her clit like a vaccuum as a reaction his personal oral assault.

Jimin's hole was full of Hoseok's throbbing cock and he bounced it fiercely, the sounds of Taehyung fucking his love's face and her lightly chocking paired with seeing Minah laying between the train of couples playing with her pussy with the help of Namjoon and Hobi's hands made him super hard as well. She helped him by jerking him off while he fucked his asshole on his fiancé.

"Shit I'm close kitten" Taehyung warned Evlyn

"Put it on my titties" she instructed. Hoseok was smacking her ass as he continued to eat. She sat upright and played with her breasts for Taehyung, who stood on the bed stroking his cock fast and aggressively until it exploded all over her chest.

"Fuck" he grunted, squeezing it all out and smearing it all over her soft globes, beating his tip against her hard nipples which sent her over the edge, making her cum.

"Oh god, oh god" she fell off her boyfriend's face breathing hard squeezing her legs together feeling the aftershocks of her orgasm.

"Fuck yeah, ride that dick daddy" Hobi smiled down at Jimin. He managed to sit up, making Minah's hand fall away, and grabs his man's hips to steady him as she thrust up to meet Jimin making him moan louder.