XX

Gabby and Minah slowly stripped Evlyn out of the little bit of clothing she had on, leaving light pecks over her sun kissed skin as they did. Her breathing was steady and her body wanting, Evlyn was anticipating their next moves.

Minah straddled the woman and leaned down to give her a kiss, full of tongue and lust. She cupped one of Evlyn's bare rest, the nipple already firm, and massaged it while keeping the steamy kiss in play. Evlyn went with the flow, kissing Minah back and rubbing her hips and butt. Feeling the bed shift beside her and another body, Evlyn moaned and pulled back from Minah's soft lips.

"You are so beautiful" Minah complimented the woman underneath her. She climbed off her then opened her legs and shimmied down until she was laid on the bed in between Evlyn's legs, her face only a few centimeters away from her core.

Minah got comfortable and kissed the vertical lips in front of her, Evlyn closed her eyes and reflexively grabbed at one of her breasts. Squeezing and pinching at the taut peak while Minah teased her with light kisses all over her inner thighs and plump pussy lips. Evelyn moaned when she finally felt her tongue sliding between her wet slit and Gabby's mouth take her other breast into her warm mouth

"We want to hear you kitten" Gabby smiled then grabbed her nipple with her teeth and pulled on it.

"Oooh" she moaned again with a slight arch in her back now.

Evlyn gripped Gabby's face and pulled it close to hers so she could kiss the slightly shocked woman who was not expecting the aggression. Nibbling on each other's bottom lips and feeding each other copious amounts of tongue, their making out only made both women more eager to touch and be touched.

"Mmm, kitten you are as sweet as you look" Minah moaned while sucking on her clit

"Oh fuck!" she shrieked at the powerful suction she received from the unsuspecting beauty with her face buried between her thighs. "Miiinnnnaaaah" Evelyn moaned rolling her hips against her face

With that reaction Minah took the liberty of pushing the whining, squirming woman closer to the edge by sliding two fingers inside her dripping wet pussy, curling them to hit the spot that would make her cum. Gabby sat on her knees beside Evlyn sucking and licking on both of her breasts equally. The latter took this opportunity to give Gabby some additional stimulation her by rubbing her pussy between her slightly parted legs

"Mmm shit" Gabby moaned, temporarily taking her lips from Evlyn's skin. She spread her legs apart to give her better access to her throbbing core.

"You're so wet baby girl" Evlyn whined as she slid her fingers deep inside of Gabby who was riding her them slowly "I-I'm gonna cum" she warned Minah who refused to let up until she did

Minah sucked harder and fingered her faster, the sounds of the friction making Minah's own pussy clench and throb as it was wet as a river by now. She ate Evlyn with vigor and ferocity until the woman clenched around her fingers and her body lightly convulsed from the orgasm that crashed through her. Minah's lips loosened around her clit and she slowed her fingers but didn't disconnect until Evlyn rode out her high in its entirety.

"That was incredible" Evlyn breathed, pressing her thighs together when Minah removed herself from the area.

"And that was just the beginning," Gabby smirked. "Come here" she told Minah as they both leaned over Evlyn and kissed each other deeply, savoring her taste on their tongues "Sit on my face princess"

"Yes ma'am" she responded with an excited smile on her face.

Gabby laid back so that her back was flush with the mattress and her head propped up slightly by the pillow. Minah positioned herself over the awaiting woman's face, feeling a sharp sting on her voluptuous ass she yelped then giggled lowering her pussy. Gabby rubbed all over her butt and lower back, kissing and nipping on Minah's southern lips, licking them as well. Already riled up she let her head fall back at the first touch of Gabby's greedy tongue. She rocked her hips catching every swipe of while flattening her palms on the wall above the bed, moaning and hissing at the immense pleasure she was receiving.