God, help him, be with him. I pray and reply to Mark.

"Luna, follow the trail to your right. It is a hiking trail." Mark mindlinks me.
So I do.

"Keep in touch with me before every turn. I have a few wolves with me and we have secured the perimeter. Leave your jacket and shoes at the location you are right now marking left and diagonal. If you can make a slight tear on the jacket, better." Mark says.

I do as told. I follow the trail and gallop quickly. The hike ends on a cliff with a great view.

"Luna", Mark, the Emergency squad member from Micajah's pack calls for me.  I immediately turn around.

"My name is Mark and this is Lisa." He says.
She looks so much like me. The height, weight and skin complexion is uncanny. "You need to switch clothes with her. We will proceed forward in our wolf forms". He continues.
I feel out of place.

I quickly undress behind a tree and change into my wolf form, I carry her clothes in my mouth and head out. "Mark, what is your plan with my lookalike. Don't purposely keep her in harm's way. She is innocent. I want her protected." I bark my order.

"Yes Luna, I want to protect you." Lisa answers instead of Mark. "We are happy to serve our Alpha and Luna. Thank you for being there for our Alpha." Lisa says.
She bows her neck slightly and heads to a car.

Mark turns in his wolf and his entourage follows him instantly. I quietly follow the squad.

On the way, I mindlink my brother again regarding something Mila, a trusted friend and staff member from my Brother's pack needs to do on warfooting.

I tell him. "Ask Mila to take out every information about Cole  Howard, the few things I recently know are, he studied in the city for a few years and fought in the battle of the packs 6 years ago. I will also ask my private investigator acquaintance from the city, if he has any information. All hands on him, brother. I want eveything to go perfectly. I want him dead and gone." I cut my mindlink with my brother.

We run for further ten minutes through the thick foliage and through crisscross ways with a heavy camphor incense being carried by a fellow wolf to throw off my scent.

Micajah's emergency squad is no joke. Indeeed.

I check in with Micajah. "How is your family?" I ask.

"Are they joining me in this safe house?" I ask Micajah.

He replies in an instant.

"No, they are not. I will never keep all my eggs in one basket. Never." He replies. 

"But too much distance can cause us trouble too. How can one reach to save the other." I tell Micajah.

"You are not leaving that safe house, P. Whatever happens. Even if you hear me howling in pain." He says.

"Don't ever ask that of me, Micajah Stone." I reply way too wrongly, full of emotions.

"Enough about dying nonsense." He says and diverts the conversation.
"My family is safe and out of this pack. They are in my friend's private plane right now." Micajah tells me.

"Oh good, I wanted to play with Lucas, your godson. That was on my itinerary today, not to dash out of this pack with tail between my legs." I tell Micajah.

"Baby, I need to drop the link. Stay safe and  follow the instructions, I love you Penelope". Micajah says and cuts the link

"Okay, bye." I say disheartened.

In sometime Mark, me and his entourage reach a basement parking lot type structure. It looks like a metal    locker type exterior.We go inside and there are seats with belts on them.

"Is this a spaceship?" I ask Mark.
"No Luna, just a safety requirement." He replies.
He asks me to change in the corner and they all wait outside in the mean time.

"You all can come inside, Mark." I tell them. They all huddle inside in their human forms and take seat and put their seatbelt on. I follow their actions and rest my bottom on the platforms.

Mark introduces me to all the members and gives me their squad names. "Luna going forward we will be addressing you as Alpha/ Boss. To keep it more concealed. To not let our enemy know which gender or who is leading us." He explains.

"Okay, great. Please let me know if you have any updates from Micajah, Sam or Mr Stone." I ask Mark.

"Is my mobile phone with you Mark?"
I ask. "Yes, boss, it is with Lisa along with your other clothes." He replies.

"You guys are so thorough, aren't you."
I snarl.

"Luna all the data has been wiped from the device and is in our device, she just has the machine with her. Cole will first track your mobile and if it is switched off, that can set him off far too quickly." He explains.

"Alright, calm down. You guys are doing your job." I say.  Few hours pass with me moving around the box and fiddling with the things around. All the squad members stay put and appear to conserve their energy.

Just then, Mila from my Brother's pack, who has worked with me in the city and in my pack, mindlinks me, "Penelope, this is urgent. Cole is associated with your family. He is a part of your extended family." She says and literally drops a bomb on me.

"It can't be, is he related to Micajah Stone, my mate and his family?" I ask and I panic.

My expressions attracts Mark's attention.

"Answer me, Mila", I shout.

"Get me a phone, Mark, I need to make a call." I call out to him.

"Boss, I can't. You need to tell me, what has happened. Is the Alpha hurt or in danger?" He asks.

I have no time to reply before I use the Alpha command, the tone, you use to make a wolf surrender.

He has to comply, "I will get you a satellite phone". He hurries.

"Luna, here" he says and handes it over to me.

I dial Mila, she is one of my close friends and an excellent hacker. An asset we developed after Xavier/ Cole destroyed our systems.

"Mila, what are you talking about?"
I shout as soon as she picks up the call.

"Hello, my dear Penny." The devil speaks.

He has taken her. Cole snarls from the other end.
"I am your family. The most important part of your family, isnt it?
Remember, we got married on a sunny day with  slight haze."

"Cole", I say. "Dont lay a finger on her. She is just part of my staff. Now you even go after omegas, what spare time you have." I bark.

"Penny, my love, I will cut down every Omega, Beta or Alpha in our way. Now the decision is yours, whether to let this disgraced omega bleed to death or let the Alpha in your blood rise and save her.
The clock is ticking Penny."
He says and cuts the call.

1895+ words
Love,
A