Chapter 16

Her Pov

Penelope Davis

I see the red head Aimee, offering herself to Micajah and my wolf looses the hold she had on her emotions.
I grip the couch in the living room to calm the fu*k down. The jealousy and territorialness taking stem from where, I don't know, before this I was totally unaware of this emotion.

My wolf is hyper and completely on alert. She is seething in anger.

Micajah's answer didn't seem to calm her down.

I take his heed and enter his office room. Still pretty angry. He excuses himself to bring us some  cold coffee.

I still feel very warm. I pace the length of his office space, desperate to calm down and feel like myself again.

He enters with a jar full of coffee and two large mugs in tow.

I almost salivate.
At what?
The delicious coffee or Micajah?
I can't figure.

I feel too feverish. I think because of the pizza. I go to grab the coffee and accidentally touch his hand which makes fireworks go off.

Then he pukes up the reason. That I'm in heat. That's why the saliva and the feverish feeling. Wow this day is going so damn fine.

I crouch down taking the support of a damn wall. My heart is still thudding. His proximity doing me no good.

My wolf was about to embrace her mate.

Too much is happening. I can't take this all in at this moment.

So, I fess up my thoughts, my inhibitions, my worst fears to him.
I don't want him to accept me because of this heat or this bond. He has to know my past, think about the repercussions and then take a decision.

I break down. My barriers shattering in two pieces. One mine and one his.

I think he has a PhD in making me stop crying. He consoles me so perfectly, with just the right words and the spot on caresses.

The heat and the crying becomes too much for my small head to handle, so I lay my head on his shoulder. The sparks still happening and I shiver as I feel his breath on my forehead, causing a tingle go right upto my core.

The heaviness fades and sleep takes over me.

After my nap

I wake up in a cozy bed with a even cozier comforter. I take my jacket off, as my skin is practically sweating bullets.

I smell a nice aroma of pasta or something and instantly my stomach gurgles. I am glad he let me sleep. I was somehow very tired.

I tie my hair up and head down to where the aroma is coming from. 

There he is, my mate, cooking pasta, looking just as delicious as the food.
I sit at the table and he serves me some pasta.

I can now think clearly. My clouded emotions are not simmering away my thoughts.
I see the man in front of me and see a companion in him, a caring person.

We eat in silence, rather I eat in silence. He watched me eat. The whole time.

I tell him my sincere thoughts, that I like his brooding gaze on me. Him watching me and trying to figure who the fu*ck I really am.

I touch his hand while I say that and that itself gives the heat waves to flood my brain, my heart and everywhere else.

I get up from the table in a hurry and race to his room upstairs. "I will be back, Mica." I think he can sense the change in my emotions as he stays rooted to the place and doesn't even move.

I am not giving in to this heat. I am Penelope Davis a daughter of an Alpha and a sister of an Alpha, an Alpha herself.

'An Alpha's mate as well', my wolf mindlinks.

My forehead is warm, my body is sweating profusely. I gulp the water from a bottle in Micajah's room. Still feel extremely uncomfortable.

I can feel my body warm up. I don't want to fight this feeling, let it happen  naturally. Heat is inevitable and I don't intend to keep it at bay.

I head inside the bathroom. My temple is heating up and I feel tired, almost drowsy. The bathroom is bright with a large shower room at the corner. I start removing my clothes one by one, killing time while letting the cool air hit my body. I close the door in a hurry and immerse my head directly under the stream of water. My hair is wet and the current of water is massaging my shoulders and I feel instant relief flow in my veins.

I wish he had a bath tub here, where one can relax for hours together, with nice wine and books. My mind reminds me that this is where I was destined to stay, my place is with him and beside him. I shirk these thoughts away, letting the water cool my burning core. I have never been this horny before. Even when I turned into a wolf and the emotions hit me like a tornado, I never gave into it.

But today as the time is going by, the urge to have him near me, hold me and thrust into me are strong. The experience of heat is different for different wolves, some feel the magnitude sombre or for some much heavier. My hands trail down to the folds between my legs, the much present wetness leaving me in a shock. I didn't notice that my body is preparing for the deed so quickly.

My fingertips massage the folds, the wetness increasing as I slightly pinch my clit. My hand moves on its own accord. I am used to self gratification,  being alone in a city full of humans, this was the only way for my pleasure. Slight moans leave my mouth, I direct the water current to my throbbing core. I pant as the pressure starts building near my stomach. I keep my other hand on the wall in front of me, in an attempt to hold myself up.

The noises leaving my mouth are unabashed and I make no attempt to silence them. My fingers move in and out of pu*sy lips, holding a rhythm and my head falls back as I pant. The heat is now so intense, as my body pleads for the climax I am working on. I notice a gaze on me, piercing blue eyes on my naked body as he stands at the entrance of the bathroom. I did not hear the door open or close.

His face is stone cold, and he is maintaining eye contact with me, his arms crossed at his chest as he leans on the wall. I forget to breathe, as I feel slightly embarrassed as he witnesses this erotic masturbation of mine. But my fingers never get the memo, the wolf in me loves this sight as she sees her mate, watching us in pleasure. His eyes never waver elsewhere, he gives me the respect by not staring at my naked body.

Him being present here, just adds fuel to my heat, as I reach my climax like I have never have before, the tingling lasting longer than ever before. I am not a virgin, I have had sex before and Micajah being in the same room whilst I pleasure myself is nothing less than a erotic story one can find in a book.

I try to catch my breath, as my climax wanes. I see him walk towards me in long strides and I automatically step back towards the wall.

1285+ words

Love,
A