His rough hands grabbed ahold of her hips, lifting her with ease. She landed on the bed, Dottore standing over her. She was a little bit angry that he wasn't undressed, as she was, but his shirt was nearly off, so it didn't matter much. It was very clear that he had a set of abs under that shirt, she couldn't wait to feel them up when they were closer than ever.

"You look wonderful like this, darling. Shall I take a picture?" He unbuttoned the rest of his shirt while he said this watching her reaction. She shook her head slightly, looking away from him. "That's alright dear, we can do it another time."

Y/n felt his hands on her lower stomach, drifting closer and closer to the heat between her legs. She gasped as she felt two of his fingers enter her, her legs instinctively closing themselves. "Oh no dear, I want to see everything." Dottore purred. "I want to see everything that belongs to me."

He watched as she moved her legs away, somehow already feeling weak. He smiled. His fingers started moving, his eyes watching her reaction to his movements. He found out quickly where to give her the most pleasure, he found her g-spot. This pleased him, watching her squirm and beg for him. All for him. He moved his fingers slightly faster, watching her reaction now.

"Ah-hh. Ag-gah!" Y/n grabbed the sheets tightly, her knuckles turning white as she climaxed. Her moan broke through the room, it seemed to echo throughout the house. Good. Dottore wanted everyone to know she was his. He pulled his fingers out, his two fingers drenched with her cum.

She watched him inspect it, feeling embarrassed. Was she really that sex-deprived? How embarrassing. Her eyes widened in shock as he put her juice into his mouth, tasting it. He smiled at her.

"Sweet." He spoke. He leaned over her, kissing her deeply. His tongue forced its way into her mouth, exploring everything it had to offer. He pulled away, licking his lips. "I like your lips better though."

Y/n blushed, covering her mouth. "How embarrassing."

Dottore simply smiled. "I'm not done yet. I still have to pleasure myself, no?" Her eyes drifted to the rather large bulge in his pants. If the bulge was that big, she was afraid the actual thing was. More so, she was afraid if it was going to fit. Somehow, while she was lost in her thoughts, he stripped away the remainder of his clothes.

Her eyes drifted over his body, taking note of every single scar -big or small- on his body. She knew they had some significance, and she wanted to know everything about them. Then her eyes landed on his cock. Oh Archons, it was huge. "Is it..." She trailed off, looking up at his face.

"Of course. I'll make it fit." He positioned himself between her legs, a reassuring smile on his lips. He pushed the full length of his shaft into her, groaning. "You sure are tight, love."

Y/n couldn't respond. The wonderful mix of pleasure and pain filled her body and mind. Archons, it was magical. She grabbed his arm and squeezed. He took this as a sign to start moving, slow at first, then faster. He tried his best to not a make a noise, though it was getting harder and harder with every thrust. Every time he entered her body was just like the first time, perfection.

Before she knew it, she climaxed again. Her legs shook with pleasure, her back arched. She tried to moan, but Dottore put his thumb into her mouth. "Shush," he said. "We don't want your sister to find out." Y/n's legs shook again with another climax.

He continued going, impressing her with his stamina. He showed no signs of stopping, like what was happening was nothing. She wrapped her legs around his waist, holding him against her body. Dottore groaned, using his arms as holders for his body.

Now he was showing signs of stopping, though she didn't want it to stop. It was so pleasure-filled, so drug-like. It was intoxicating. She loved it. His thrusts became less controlled, with less power. Her legs were growing weak, she could no longer hold him against her body. He grateful; he didn't want to release his cum into her just yet.

Dottore pulled out, one last groan as he released over her stomach. His cum was hot and sticky, and Y/n loved that feeling. She exhaled, panting. He collapsed beside her, his hand intertwined with hers. A faint smile appeared on her lips. Yet another thing she loved. She was finding out a lot of things she love with him, it was shocking.

She had to get cleaned up. She still had so much to do, it was the middle of the day. But, a nap wouldn't hurt. No, a nap would be great. Her eyes fluttered close as she felt Dottore stand up. She was curious, but, oh so very tired.

One nap.

Just one.

~

Dottore stood there, staring at the sleeping figure of his beloved. She looked even more beautiful covered his cum, marked as his. He frowned. Shame he was going to have to clean it off. Something like this drying was not something that was pleasant to feel.

Still, he was happy. He claimed her. She was his. Only his.

Permanently.

~

I hoped you liked it! It's the first of many (;

The things I do for you guys. It's 2 am right now, I'm going to bed.