(66)

Florence frowned when her arm was grabbed by Tommy. "What's happened?". She asked as he pulled her with him. Outside stood Arthur, who was leaning on the wall outside the house.

"Well...your officially apart of the family buisness now love. Now our Finn he will kick off when he see's you here, but afterwards we will be having a civilised family christmas dinner at Charlie's". Tommy muttered. Florence frowned as she followed the two Shelby men. "What...what do you mean I'm apart of the family buisness now?" She asked.

"Well you can't really say no anyway, but we do trust you and we need you. Your good friends with the Gold family, and they already know that your associated with us, so with you being here today may make them think twice if they want to double cross us". Arthur answered.

"There not like that". Florence said, her head shaking.

"They may not double cross you, but when it comes to buisness you will never know". Tommy muttered.

Florence frowned as she followed the two men, her arms crossed to keep her sheltered from the bitter cold. They entered Charlie's yard, a small smile on Flo's face when she saw Charlie. "I saw him storm off when he saw Gold's son". Arthur muttered as they walked together.

Florence looked up at Arthur, a small sigh escaping her lips. "Yeah...Finn broke up with me because he thought we were together". Florence whispered.

Finn was currently sitting with Paul, Theo and Joe. He had a bottle of whisky in his hand, his eyes harsh as he drank. Around him, his friends tried to talk but he took no notice. He looked up, his eyes meeting Florence's.

"What's she doing here? Why isn't she coming with Polly and the others?" He asked.

Tommy let out a small sigh, before grabbing his youngest siblings shoulder, gently pushing him aside. Florence watched as Tommy whispered something into his ear. The entire time, Finn looked at her his eyes harsh. "No Tommy". He snapped, his head shaking.

"Trust me brother". Tommy whispered, as he grabbed Finn's face.

Florence turned her head as everyone went quiet. Aberama walked in first, a small smikr on his face as he walked through, his eyes looking around the place. Bonnie walked behind him, his hands in his pockets. Two men, which where clearly there men followed.

"I like your yard, Mr Strong. How much will you take for it?" Aberama asked.

"It's not for sale". Charlie answered.

"Not for sale? Okay". Aberama muttered, as he walked away.

Tommy and Arthur were both standing, with Florence beside them. Aberama looked at Florence for a moment, before his eyes landed on Tommy. Bonnie looked at Florence, a small smle on his face.

"I just took a look around. I like this place". Aberama shouted as he walked closer. He let out a little laugh as he looked around. "Fire for melting silver, canal to get it away. How much?" He asked.

"Nothing you see here is for sale Mr Gold". Tommy muttered.

"Oh everything is for sale. Everything". Aberama said. He grabbed a drink from the table, and threw it in the fire infront of the two Shelby men and Florence. She jumped a little as the flames went higher.

"Youn tell Mr Strong i'm going to buy his yard". Aberama muttered.

"This yard has been in his family since they settled". Tommy responded.

"But I have decided to make it part of our deal". Aberama replied.

"Charlie?". Tommy shouted. Florence watched as Charlie let out a sigh. "Charlie come here". Tommy said.