(32)

Florence's long lashes gently fluttered as she opened her eyes, her hand raising to brush her hair from her face. She placed her hand in front of her face, the events from the morning came flooding back. A soft sigh escaped Flo's lips, regretting that she got herself into that situation.

"Your up then". Finn muttered.

Florence sat up, her eyes landing on Finn. He was leaning on the wall, a cigarette in his hand.

"Why...Why are you here?" She asked in a panicked tone.

Finn kicked himself off the wall, walking over to the window. Florence watched as he threw his cigarette out the window, his arms crossed. He still hadn't turned to look at her yet. "Because you're where incapable of walking by yourself. How much fucking cocaine did you take?" He asked.

Florence's knees were pushed into her chest, her arms wrapped around her legs as she looked at Finn. "I...I don't know a few lines". She answered.

"Of this one? Or this? What about this one?" He asked as he turned around, the empty bottles in his hand.

"Where.....where the fuck has it all gone, Finn?" She asked.

Finn looked at her with a deadpan expression, the bottles being discarded into her bin. "I dumped it". He answered, his arms crossing.

Florence shot out of her bed as she rushed towards him, hitting his chest hard. "You fucking asshole". She screamed.

Finn grabbed onto her wrists, and turned her around. Florence's back was now against the wall, as Finn pinned her down. "Calm down". He muttered. When she didn't do as he asked, he pressed his body against hers, locking her into place.

"Why the fuck would you do that?" Florence screamed.

Finn shut his eyes, taking a deep breath. "Do you want to kill yourself?" He asked.

"Fuck you. FUCK YOU FINN". She screamed as she started to struggle under his hold again. Finn held onto her, a little tighter this time. "Calm down Florence". He muttered. She shook her head, her eyes clenched shut as she cried.

"Your a fucking asshole Finn Shelby". She shouted.

Finn let her go, which he soon regretted as her hand connected with his face. Finn licked his bottom lip, his eyes on the crucifix on her wall.

Finn turned and grabbed Florence by the arms, pinning her down on the bed. "Calm the fuck down. I'll let you off this time, but don't fucking push your luck". He snapped.

Florence looked up at him, her eyes watering with a fresh set of tears. "Get out". She whispered.

"No...not until you tell me what's wrong with you. Why your acting this way. Stop defending your old man Florence, just tell me what he's doing to you and I'll help you". He said softly.

Florence looked up at Finn, a tear sliding down her cheek. "He hasn't done anything to me". She whispered.

Finn let go of her arms, and backed away from her. Florence looked up at the ceiling, her eyes clenched shut. "Please Finn, please tell me you didn't dump it all". She cried, her body turning to the side as she held herself.

Finn looked down at Florence, not knowing what to do. He helped Arthur out, after the flashbacks of the war. But Arthur could handle that, he was used to it. Florence wasn't and he didn't want to feed her addiction.

"Please Finn". Florence begged. She got out of her bed and grabbed his face. "Please....I'll do anything". She whispered, her fingers gently trailing down her face. "Please" She whispered.

Finn shut his eyes, he was trying to decide what to choose. What his heart told him, or what his mind told him.

"Please Finn....I promise after this one it will be the last. It helps.....it really does help me". She whispered. Florence leaned forwards, her head resting against Finns.

Finn grabbed the back of her head and pulled her into him, holding her tight. Finn didn't do hugs, the only people he really would hug was his family and Isiah on a rare occasion. Florence wrapped her arms around Finn's waist as she burst into a fit of tears.

"I'll give you some, if you tell me what's happening. Who's been hurting you?" He whispered.

Florence shook her head, her eyes meeting his. "I...I can't...I really can't Finn. Things aren't what they seem". She said.

Finn shook his head. "You're not getting any then Florence. You can cry and beg all you like, but with the way you're going you'll fully become addicted and end up in a grave. I can't help you, if you won't let me". He muttered.

Finn sighed at how fast Florence changed. Her small fists curled up again as she started to hit his chest, her cries getting louder and louder.

Finn grabbed her arms and forced her to lie back down. He threw the covers over her, and watched as she turned her back on him. "Trust me, it might not seem like it now but I'm actually trying to help you". He muttered.

"Why bother". She spat, her fists clenched. "We both know you hate me". She whispered.

Finn looked down at her, his eyes harsh. "Yeah, right now I hate the person your becoming". He muttered, before walking out.

Florence looked at the wall across from her as she let out a harrowing scream. Finn looked up at the house as he walked away, a small sigh escaping his lips as he did so. He shoved his hands into his pockets and walked off, not noticing Andrew looking at him.

Andrew rushed home and grabbed his phone, dialling in the number he was given. "What?" Bartley snapped as he answered the phone. Andrew could hear a woman giggling in the background, and he knew that Bartley was still at the whore house.

"Bartley, it's Andrew". He said.

"This better be good Andrew, you're interrupting something important". He snapped.

"It's Florence, that young Shelby boy has just left your house". He replied.

It was quiet for a moment, until Bartley finally spoke. "I'll be back soon". He muttered, before hanging up.