Chapter 13

When sunset comes Jengi and Vatenya don't know where to go to find Shadow, but after walking around the palace, they manage to find Shadow in the garden looking at one of the former king's statues very intently.

"Well, do we have a deal?"

Shadow then turned around to face Vatenya and Jengi he extended his paws toward them, and Vatenya took his hand and shook, dark blue magic then came forth from Shadow's paws and surrounded Vatenya and Jengi with it, and then black and white magic suddenly glow intertwine with the dark blue.

Once the magic faded away. Vatenya now turns into a grayish-blue female fox lizard hybrid with blue eyes, dark cyan markings on her nose to her back covering the tail and ears, and a whiteish-blue underbelly. Jengi turns into a light gray male caracal with magenta eyes, dark grey markings on his nose, ears, sleeve, and covering the tail, and a grayish-yellow marking from his jaw on his underbelly and paws.

"There, now you two can join in the royal guard without anybody recognizing it's you two,"

Vatenya tested the transformation and she felt so weird not being low to the ground and not having a hard time moving, she feels agile and able to freely use her feral form, while Jengi was not used to being a bit small and not as lean as he was used to.

"Wait were not copying any of the other guards here in the castle so how can we even get into Rekito's group."

Jengi said and Shadow just smirked a few minutes later a yellow male electric wind wolf kite hybrid with cyan eyes, a whitish-yellow mane, a dark blue horn, with whitish-yellow, dark yellow, dark blue, grayish-blue, and a white with a tint of blue marking. Walks up to the three of them.

"You might know that this is Rihan one of your soldiers that belongs to Rekito's group, he will help you two escape, now that my part of the deal is done it's time for yours."

Vatenya and Jengi look at each other for a brief moment before Vatenya give a piece of paper to Shadow.

"That should let the guards know that I permit you to go to the prohibited section of the library."

Rihan then gestured to Vatenya and Jengi to follow him while Shadow went to the library.

~

Shadow then quickly headed over to the library and went over to the part where there was a man with black hair wearing white color armor and a grayish-green shirt, and on the right side of the man was a male off-white fox with black eyes, and black and white markings. Shadow hands over the piece of paper to the man and the man inspects it for a few minutes before letting Shadow inside the prohibited section of the library.

~

The three of them went outside of the palace and they saw that the group was about to leave.

"Come on let's hurry up before they leave."

Vatenya and Jengi quickly picked up the pace, once the three of them were outside of the palace a man with dark gray hair, and purple eyes, wearing silver armor with a few light gray and dark blue colors mixed into it.

"Rihan who are these."

The man pointed at Vatenya at Jengi.

"These two are one of the new apprentices I was to escort them to their mentors."

The man looks skeptical for a moment before he relents.

"ok fine but they need to be ready because we're about to head out."

The man then walks away leaving the three of them to sigh in relief after that close-in counter.

"You two just stay close to me and do as I said because if you don't they might find out that you two are not apart in the army."

Rihan then walked away while Vatenya and Jengi followed suit.

~

After a few hours of Shadow reading through books, he suddenly found the book he was looking for, he grabbed it off the shelf and onto the table nearby he started to read the book until he found what he was looking for.

"Soliuon are magic clones created by splitting the user's soul into two, the Soliuon can be created by different types of magic for the vessels but depending on the magic used the Soliuon can hurt other people by touching them."

"Soliuon can only look like the person that their soul belongs to, depending on how much soul a vessel receives he can act like the original person or not, they can also copy the person's ability and magic this also depends on how much of the person soul they put into the vessel."

"the only way to tell a Soliuon from a normal humic is by looking at the eyes, but depending on the element the original user has it might be a bit tricky to identify, another way to identify them is by touching them Soliuon are made of magic so doing this might reveal then but, in the process, you might get hurt."

"the only way to kill a Soliuon is by [redacted]."

After that Shadow stops reading when he hears somebody's footsteps coming his way, he quickly runs towards the desk and hides underneath it. Then Shadow saw Lirah inspecting his table and looking around trying to find him, Shadow held his breath as Lirah came over to the desk, but before Lirah could peak into the desk she heard something crashing nearby so she went there and check while Shadow bolted out of the library.

~~~

Plazion

Fraries