Chapter 6

A dark red jackal with orange eyes has a grayish-red marking on his head, chest, limbs, and on his back, he also has a purple marking on his snout, underbelly the ear tip, inner ears, paw, and the tip of his tail. Was playing in a field full of flowers.

"Sinyo, where are you?"

A black dragon wolf hybrid with a red iris and a dark purple and green central heterochromia, a dark purple dragon horn and mane that reaches all the way to the tail, has a dark red marking stripe underneath his eyes, on his neck, shoulder, back leg, tail, toes, lips, and a big stripe that cover a portion of his head, back and tail, a dark green marking on his paw, on top of his eye, an underbelly, and has a golden tip on his tail. Called out to the jackal, Sinyo rushes toward the wolf hybrid, tackling the hybrid to the ground.

"There you are Sinyo, me and your brother were worried about you."

Sinyo playfully tugs on the wolf hybrid's tail.

"I know you want to play a little more, but I think it's time to go home."

Sinyo whined at the hybrid.

"come on Sinyo, let's go home."

The hybrid grabs Sinyo by the scuff and drags him back home.

~

Disay woke up from the dream, and tears fell down his face as he remembers the dream.

"you have that dream again, didn't you?"

A grayish-purple horn adder with pink eyes, a dark magenta marking on her face, and underbelly, a dark pinkish-purple on her snout and all the way to the tail, and three stripe lines, two-stripe purplish pink lines underneath the eyes, and a purple horn on top of her head. Ask Disay.

"It's just a dream Dia, you don't need to be concerned about it."

Dia wrapped around Disay, trying to hug him as best as she can.

"I'm sorry for what happened to them."

Disay gets out of bed, ignoring the feeling that dream gave him, and readies himself for the day. He walks around the hallways until he saw Shadow in the hallways.

"Excuse me sir but can you direct me to where the emperor is?"

Shadow asks Disay and Disay takes him to the office of the emperor before leaving him behind.

"Why is that wolf so familiar?"

~~~

Sinyo

Anirino

Anirino

Dia