Chapter 7

After a long day's work, Disay slumps back at the garden of the palace, looking at the lushest greenery that adores the palace garden. Disay heard someone approach him, the person sits down next to him.

"Hmm, why are you here Sinyo?"

Fear struck Disay hard at the mention of his name, nobody should know his name, and yet somebody does, although nervous he looks at Shadow with a stoic expression trying his best to hide his fears behind the mask.

"You got the wrong person, my name is Disay or everyone calls me the oracle."

Shadow looks at Disay really hard before realizing he got the wrong person and looks at Disay with a sheepish look.

"Sorry I thought you were Sinyo there for a moment, your markings do look the same as his."

Although confused as to how Shadow knows his name, for now he'll pretend that he isn't the same person.

"So how do you know this Sinyo."

Shadow suddenly blushes as he remembers how they met up.

"Well, I attack his brother because I thought he was the same person who killed my whole family, turns out they just have very similar markings."

At that Disay remembers that Anirino and Draku's first encounter was the same thing that happened to Shadow, suspicion rises up but for now, he has a mission.

"Mind if you could interview me tomorrow, I do want to get this interview out of the way."

Suddenly a paper appears in front of them, Shadow grabs the paper and looks at it before the paper disappeared.

"How about in the morning does that sound good?"

Disay starts thinking about what will happen in the morning and if he has something going on at that particular time, when nothing comes up he nods to Shadow before leaving him in the garden. As Shadow watch Disay leaves the gray jackal from yesterday started materializing and looking at Shadow with an intense stare, suddenly Shadow's whole body seems to flicker back and forth into a wolf with dragon wing, claws, tail, horns, and a mane before seeming to stop at the wolf dragon form.

"What in the world? Why did I transform into my re-?"

When Shadow turned around he saw the ghostly jackal staring at him in a creepy way.

"D-Dra-Draku you're a ghost?"

Draku take a step forward while Shadow take a step back until Draku started walking towards him, in a near panic state Shadow's dark purple horns glowed a dark blue color and suddenly a bright flash of blue covered the whole garden when the flash faded and only Draku was left in the garden.