Chapter 11

Klaus's POV:
After hours of driving, we passed the
Mystic falls sign. "We're here, brother." I said to my elder brother, and Elijah nodded. "You know she won't be happy to see us." Elijah said and I rolled my eyes.

"I know how to fix that." I say and we get out
Of the car. My family will be whole again. We walk up to her home, and I knock. The door opens. "No..." she mumbles as she sees us. "Help little Bennett witch." I said with a smirk.

"Why the hell are you here?!" She asked angrily. "We need your help, Bonnie." Elijah said as she scoffed and crossed her arms on her chest. "Like I'd ever help you." She said annoyed. "What if I said it involved a child and an innocent little witch along with our sisters?" I asked and her face completely changed.

"A child? Who's?" She asked. "Our younger brother, Kol's child." i said to her and she raised an eyebrow. "You really think I'm that stupid? He can't have kids!" She yelled to us and I scoffed.

"It's a long story, but he is the father. And a young witched named Davina Claire is the mother. She and Freya and Rebekah is being held captive by our mother and we have yet to find the boy." I said to her, watching her eyes widen. "Your mother!? What makes you think I can help?!" She asked with anger in her voice.

"Because, Bonnie, you're our only chance. And you're very powerful, as we know." Elijah said to her and she sighed. "Fine, but I'm not doing this for you Mikaelson's. I'm doing it for the baby and his mother, Davina." She replied. "Works for me, let's go." I said and we left.

We got in my car and I started driving back to New Orleans.

3 hours later...

Klaus's POV:

We arrive in New Orleans. We leave the car and walk towards the cemetery. "It's in the main center. That's where they are being held." I said to her, and she nodded. We walked in the cemetery and walked towards the center.

When we arrived, she walked up to the door of the entrance where they are. She closed her eyes and started chanting as me and Elijah stood back. She opened her eyes, moments later. "It's done." She said and me and my brother smiled.

We ran in and stopped when we saw them. "Rebekah" Elijah Muttered and smiled. She slowly looked up at him. "Elijah?" She asked weakly. We each untied one. I untied Freya, Bonnie untied Davina and Elijah untied Rebekah.

"Bonnie?" Rebekah asked as she saw her. "Nice to see you too." Bonnie replied and chuckled. Rebekah smiled. "Thank you, brother," Freya said to me and smiled. "Always, sister." I said and hugged her. "Where's Kol?" Davina asked. "Home." Elijah said and she nodded.

"Well, now that you're all okay, I should go." Bonnie said. Davina walked up to her. "I know we don't know each other but thank you." She said and Bonnie smiled.

"No need to thank me. I'm just glad you're alright." Bonnie said to Davina, and she nodded. We all left the cemetery and Bonnie headed back home as we left for the compound.

Kol's POV:
"Kol!!" I heard Hayley yell from downstairs. I sighed and walked out of my room and walked downstairs. "Did you need something, Hayley?" I asked and as I looked up, I saw her. I saw Davina. "Kol" she mumbled with a smile and ran up to me.

She wrapped my arms around my neck, and I held her closely and protectively. "But...how?" I asked as we pulled away and I cupped her face. "It was all thanks to a little Bennett witch." Nik said with a smirk.

I looked up at him. "Bonnie?" I asked my brother confused. "Yes, Bonnie. Elijah and I paid her a little visit." He said and I smiled. I walked up to Nik. "Thank you." I said, appreciatingly, and hugged him as he hugged back. "I'd do anything to save family." He said to me and I smiled pulling away.

"Is Sebastian here?" Davina asked as I turned to face her. I sighed and shook my head no. "We haven't found him. But don't worry, love, I promise You we will get him back." I said to her and walked up and cupped her face kissing her forehead. She gave me a weak smile.

"Maybe there's a spell in my book that'll help me. I'm gonna go." She said and started walking towards the door. It breaks my heart seeing her I'm so much pain. I vamp speeded in front of her and she jumped slightly.

"Let me come with you." I said to her and she shook her head. "I'll be fine." She replied. "I'm not taking no for an answer, love." I said to her and she sighed. "Fine." She replied and I smiled. We walked off and started heading for her home.