Chapter 4

Present Time

Kol's POV:
It's been one week since I saw Davina. It kills me being away from her. I never stopped loving her, and I hate knowing that she hates me. It breaks my heart. "Brother?" I hear as I get out of my thoughts.

I look over at Rebekah standing in front of me "Are you Alright?" She asks, concerned laced on her face. "Yeah, Bex. I'm fine." I lied to her. "Please, I can tell when my brother's lying. Tell me what's really going on." She says as I sigh. "She hates me." I say to her as I look at the ground.

"I assume we're talking about Davina?" She asks me and I look at her. "Yes, who else would I be talking about?" I ask her annoyed.

"Look, you Don't know that. She's just hurt. And who can blame her? But we didn't have a choice. Just try to talk to her." I sighed as I heard those words. Maybe she's right.

Maybe I should try talking to her. But she wouldn't even listened if I tried.

Davina's POV:
I was laying in my bed, thinking, as Sebastian was in his room taking a nap. I kept thinking about when me and Kol were together and when he left, and I got pregnant. I started tearing up. I loved him, I gave my heart to him, and he broke it.

Why did he have to go? And ruin everything? We could've raised Sebastian together! Ugh! And now I'm stuck with this feeling! I heard a knock on the door, and I sat up wiping my tears. Wonder who that is.

I got up and walked downstairs to the door. "Kol?" I say surprised as I opened the door and saw him. "Can we talk?" He asks. "About what?" I ask as I cross my arms over my chest. "Everything" he says, and I sigh.

I let him in, shutting the door. "Just be quiet." I say to him, and he nods. "Look, Davina. I'm truly sorry for everything." He says and I roll my eyes. "I don't really care anymore, Kol." I say to him.

"Davina, I shouldn't have left. But he would've killed me! And I couldn't leave my family!" He says to me, and I scoff. "And what about me?! You could've at least told me!! I could've gone with you!!" I yell at him.

"Davina please-" he starts saying but a cry cuts him off. I sigh as I hear Sebastian crying. "I'll be back. Stay here!" I say to him and walk upstairs to Sebastian's room. "Hi baby boy, what's wrong? Miss your mommy?"

I smile and pick him up. "I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to wake you." I say as I hold him. "If none of this ever happened you wouldn't have to worry about this, would you?" I say as he sighed softly in my arms. I kiss his head and tears start slowly falling down my cheek as I hold him close.

"I'm so sorry honey." I whisper to him as I cry. He didn't deserve this. We all could've been one happy family, but too late for that, right?

"Davina" I hear a soft voice call out my name. I quickly wipe my tears and turn around still holding Sebastian. "I told you to wait downstairs, Kol." I say to him. "I, I heard what you said." He said to me.

I sigh and put Sebastian back down on his rocket ship bed, smiling softly as i looked at him, before slowly standing up, to face Kol. "Downstairs." I say to him, and we go downstairs. He turns to face me and starts talking but I cut him off.

"I don't want to hear it, Kol!" I yell a bit. I was furious. "I understand that, but Davina, you can't tell me you don't feel anything anymore." He says to me as he softly puts a hand on my cheek.

I turn my face to the side. "Kol, don't." I say as I close my eyes and start thinking about our time together. He slowly puts his hand down. "Davina, please. Just give me one more chance. I'm not going anywhere this time." I hear him say but I don't say anything.

I start to go in a deep slumber and my body falls to the ground. "Davina!!"I hear Kol yell, but I can't wake up. i felt him catch my body, my eyes slowly shutting, going into the dark.

"Davina, wake up!" I heard Kol shout, but I couldn't move. it was like i was in a deep slumber......