Chapter 19

Freya's POV:
"There has to be something. A spell or, or a clue..." I say pacing around. Rebekah and i had still been trying to figure a way to free our brother. "Rebekah... can we talk?" We hear someone say. We turn around to see marcel at the door. "We have nothing to talk about, Marcellus." Rebekah says to him. "Look, I didn't want to do this, Lucien forced me in this. He knew I had my personal problems with Kol, so he took advantage." Marcel says as the both of us let out a scoff.

"You didn't have to agree to this!" Rebekah yells at him. I can see the betrayal in her eyes. The pain. I felt so horrible for her. "It wasn't my fault. I was under a spell...from a witch." Marcel says and I raise an eyebrow. "What spell?" I ask him and he sighs.

"I don't know." He says and looks down. "Fine. But if you really want to make things right, give us the code." I say and he looks at Me. "I-I can't. I'm sorry." Marcel says just before he vamps away. Rebekah scoffs, "unbelievable" she mutters under her breath.

I sigh and sits on the ground holding the lock. I close my eyes to relaxe myself. I focus on the lock, and my brother as I chant. I feel Rebekah watching me, but I pay her no attention. I keep chanting, then, done.

I open my eyes slowly and the lock was broken. I smile. "It worked" I muttered, and Rebekah walked up to me. She kneeled down and put a hand on my shoulder. I took a deep breath and opened the lock then the door and we see Kol, lying there unconscious.

"Kol" Rebekah muttered smiling. I smiled too. I'm so glad he's ok. "How do we wake him?" I ask looking at Rebekah but then, we heard a gasp.

Kol's POV:
I wake up gasping. I sit up and look beside me when I see my two beautiful sisters. "You did it..." I said to Freya with a smile and hugged her. They helped me out of the metal box. "Where's Davina?" I ask them. "Hayley's with her. I'll call her to find out. But let's leave before Lucien comes back." Rebekah says and me and Freya and I nod.

We run downstairs and run out of the church.

Rebekah's POV:
I take out my phone, dialing Hayley's number.

Rebekah, thank God you called.

Where are you? We have Kol.

We were at Davina's house. We just left to find you guys.

Don't go. Stay at her house, we'll come to you. 

Okay. And please hurry... Something happened...

I sighed, hanging up the phone as i slide it in my pocket. "Where are they?" Kol asks. "At Davina's house. Hayley said to hurry." I say to Kol. "Why?" Freya asks. "I have no idea, but let's go." i said, in a rushed tone and we start running towards her home.

Kol's POV:
We run up to Davina's home when Hayley Walks outside towards us. "Hayley!" Rebekah yelled. "I need to tell you something." Hayley said to me, and I raised an eyebrow. "About what?" I asked confusingly. "Lucien." Hayley says and I sigh. "What did that bastard do now?" I asked, rolling my eyes. "He...He did something to Davina..."

My eyes widened as those words went through my mind. I felt so angry I wanted to take a baseball to that small head of his. I wanted to kill him. "He what!?" I say to Hayley angrily. The anger, the hatred filled my body like blood running through my veins. She sighs "he used a witch to take her powers." She says to me, and I only grow angrier.  "Where is he?" I asked her. At this point, i was hell bent on finding that bastard.

"He took off after Klaus arrived." She says. "I guess I'll just have to find him myself then. Always so fun." I said out loud to myself, just before I start to walk off. She grabs my arm and I look at her, pulling my arm away violently. "Don't touch me." I say to her in a angered tone. She sighs. "Davina needs You, Kol." She said, as my eyes narrowed down to her. "What needs to happen, Is Lucien's head on a bloody stick!" I yelled violently.