Chapter 26

WARNING: There will be sexual scenes in this chapter!

Later that night

Hayley's POV:
"Freya, have you seen Rebekah?" I ask as I walk downstairs where Freya is. She looks back at me. "No, I haven't. Why?" She asks. "Because I haven't seen her at all today. Which is weird." I say and she raises an eyebrow.

"Do you think something happened to her?" She asks and I sigh. "I don't know. I'm worried about her." Hayley says and Freya stands up. "Maybe I can do a locator spell." She says and I nod.

Meanwhile with Davina

Davina's POV:
It's been hours and I feel so helpless. Ever since Kol left, angry at me, I felt so horrible. I shouldn't have yelled at him. I know her cares for our son, I'm just scared, and worried. What if we can never get back to see him grow up?

I was laying on the bed, staring at the ceiling for hours, thinking all these negative thoughts. Am I a horrible person? Was I wrong? I sigh as I hear footsteps walk inside the room.

"Hello Davina." I hear a women say as my eyes widen and I quickly sit up. "It's good to see you again, child." She says and I stand up and slowly, backing away until I hit the wall. "No... you can't be here..." I stutter to spit out as she lets out a chuckle.

"Didn't you miss your mother?" She says with a tiny smirk. "Get out" I say as she starts walking towards me. "You shouldn't be so scared of me, darling. I only ever did what was best for you." She says and I scoff. "Best for me?! You tried to have me killed in a damn ritual!" I yell as her and she chuckles.

"Go away!!" I scream but she just stares at me. "What's going on here?" I hear someone say from the doorway. I smile slightly knowing the sound of that voice. My mother turns to face him and smiles at him. "Kol Mikaelson." She says and he raises an eyebrow.

"And who the bloody hell are you?" He asks and she laughs a bit. "I'm Davina's mother." She says and his facial expression changed completely. You can see the anger in his eyes the second she said she's my mother.

"What are you doing here?" He asks in a fern voice and she just shrugs. "Thought I'd pay my daughter a visit." She says and he scoffs. "Well, you've paid your visit, so you can be on your way." He says and she smiled at him. "Very well." She says before turning to me.

"I will see you soon, my darling." She says and I gulp a little. She turns back towards Kol and walks towards him. He moves out of the way and watches as she leaves. I sigh in relief as she goes away and Kol walks to me.

"Are you alright? Did she hurt you?" He asks as he checks my body for any bruising or whatever. "No, she didn't touch me. I'm okay." I say and he sighs in relief. "Good" he says, and I smile a little.

"Kol, can we talk?" I ask him and he sighs. "I don't want to talk right now." He says and I sigh. "We're gonna have to talk at some point." I say and he cups my chin. "Later" he whispers before crashing his lips into mine. I put my hands over his and kisses him back deeply.

He slowly moves his hands down to my waist as I wrap my arms around his neck not once breaking the kiss. He slowly moves his hands further down to my ass and squeezes softly. I giggle a little against his lips. He picks me up, not breaking our kiss as I wrap my legs around his waist.

He walks over to the bed and lays me down, as he lays on top of me, kissing my lips roughly. He unbuttons my jeans and pulls them off as he slides a hand in my panties and rubs my clit. I moan softly against his lips. I know this is so wrong, but God, it feels so good.

I reach my hand down and plays with the zipper on his pants as he slowly inserts his finger inside me, making me gasp against his lips. He thrusts his finger in and out making a loud moan escape my mouth. "Kol..." I moan against his lips.

He takes his finger out and begins to slide my panties down, but I grab his hands on my thighs. He stops kissing me and looks at me. "This is wrong" I say with a guilty look. He sighs and looks into my eyes. "Relax, Davina. There's nothing more we can do." He says and I sigh looking to the side of me.

I can't help but feel how wrong this is. Kol sighs and removes his hands off me and lays down on his back next to me, on the bed. "Kol, we need to talk." I say and he groans staring up at the ceiling. "I don't feel like talking." He says and I sigh. "But we need to. It's important." I say and he sits up. "No, it's not, Davina. I don't want to talk!" He yells and gets up beginning to walk away.

"Kol! Don't walk away from me!" I yelled, fixing my underwear and standing up. He sighs and turns around. "I don't want to talk, what do you not understand?!" He says with a frustrated tone in his voice. "But I do!" I yell at him. "Then talk!" He yells back.

"I'm sorry! Okay? I'm sorry for all of it!" I yell as tears form in my eyes. He sighs. "It doesn't, matter. It's done with." He says to me, and I scoff. "It does matter! I know I shouldn't have said those things! It was wrong! And I know you care! I do! I'm just scared! Okay?! I'm scared!!" I yell as his angry look starts fading away.

He sighs and looks down at the ground then back up at me. "Davina, I know you're worried. I am too. But we will return. I swear it." He says walking towards me. "How can you be so sure?" I ask him with tears strolling down my cheeks. He puts his hands on my cheeks and wipes the tears away and smiles down at me.

"Because we're together. And we will get through this. We've been through far worse, and if you think I'm letting this stop us, or if you think I'm going to let you just give up, then you're damn wrong." He says making a smile appear on my face. "I love you." I say to him, and he chuckles softly. "I love you too, Darling." He says and kisses my forehead.

With Hayley and Freya

Freya's POV:
I gather all the ingredients in the form of a circle as I light the candles. "Do you have the scarf?" I ask Hayley and she nods handing me the scarf. The scarf is a personal belonging of Rebekah's and should help us find her. I close my eyes and begin to chant as the wind picks up speed.

I chant more and more as the candle flames fly high and the wind picks up more pace. Suddenly, the candles blow out and I open my eyes. "No" I mutter to myself, and Hayley looks at me concerned. "What happened?" She asks worried. I look at her and gulp. "The spell didn't work. That means something must've happened to her." I say and Hayley grows more worried by the second.

"What do you think happened?" She asks and I grow angry. "Niklaus." I say as I leave the room going downstairs where Elijah and Klaus are spotted. "Klaus! You sick twisted bastard!!" I yell walking up to him. He puts his glass of bourbon down and looks at me. "What on earth are you rambling on about?" He asks and I bite my tongue, so I don't rip his out.

"What the hell did you do to Rebekah?!" Hayley yells running downstairs to us. He looks at her and chuckles slightly. "I haven't done a thing." He says and I glare at him. "Niklaus, what are they talking about?" Elijah asks setting his book to the side.

"Today you threatened to dagger her, then suddenly she's missing?" I ask angrily. Elijah looks at Klaus with a bit on anger. "Niklaus, tell me you did not dagger out sister." Elijah says worried for our sister and Klaus looks at him. "Yes, I threatened her, but I didn't mean it. It hurts me that you'd think I'd do that to our sister!" Klaus yells angrily.

"Klaus where is she?!" Hayley says yelling at him. "I didn't touch her!!" He yells back. "Bullshit!" I yell and he scoffs. "Of course, you wouldn't believe me. I don't know why I'm so shocked." He says and you can hear the pain in his voice. He vamps away and I throw a lamp across the room angrily. "ugh!!" I scream as Hayley puts a hand on my shoulder.

"We will get her back, don't worry. But first, let's focus on bringing Davina and Kol back. They could help us find her." Hayley says and I sigh looking at her. "Okay" I say, and she smiles at me.