𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Start from the beginning

Soon enough the Weasley's returned to their respective rooms. Ginny retreated to her bed and quickly fell asleep.

Charlotte was awake, her thoughts were keeping her from closing her eyes and were eating her alive.

These dreams – these were real.

Those blasted Bludgers from school hit her in the head, taking away her memories. It took about a month for most of them to come back – thanks to her friends and family.

Charlotte became a completely different person – everyone could see how much the accident changed the girl they knew.

To the eyes of those who knew her by her name – she was still the same girl. But to those who knew her personally – they know that something has changed . . . She just wasn't the same.

The once confident and outspoken girl, who had the wisdom – no adult could ever imagine a child having, the girl who used to gleam with elegance and grace. The girl who always had her chin up with pieces of her hair tied elegantly behind her head, giving everyone a perfect view of the natural beauty she possessed – was now the girl who's always lost in her thoughts, who yearned for nothing more than to grasp that single piece of information that has been missing since the return of most of her memories.

Whatever it was – Charlotte knew that it played an important part in her life.

A very important part.

"Charlie!"

She stirred, feeling the heaviness of her tired body as she shifted to a more comfortable position.

"Charlie! Wake up!"

Charlotte stirred once again, feeling awfully tired–for it was the first time in months since she had a decent sleep.

"Fred, let the poor girl sleep! It's probably the first time she's gotten a decent sleep in a while."

Mrs. Weasley?

Her mind was still groggy with sleepiness. She slowly fluttered her eyes open, rubbing them to relieve the weight of tiredness off of them.

Soon enough, her eyes started to focus – there were the twins, Fred and George, with Ron, her best mate, and Mrs. Weasley by the door, scolding her three sons for waking up the blonde.

"What time is it?" She asked groggily, sitting up from the bed.

"Five o'clock. Now come on, we're going to pick up Harry!" said Ron, making Charlotte's eyes widen in realization.

"I can't believe you didn't wake me up earlier!"

Charlotte quickly scrambled to her feet, finger-combing her hair as she walked to her trunk to get fresh clothes.

She quickly got out a plain white shirt, a denim skirt, a denim jacket, and a black velvet-like beret hat that she chose the night before and slammed her trunk shut.

She turned, and the three Weasley boys stood there, waiting for her to do something.

Charlotte raised an eyebrow, "well?"

"Well, what?" asked Ron ludicrously.

Charlotte rolled her eyes and pushed the three boys out of Ginny's room with her free arm.

"Idiots," muttered Charlotte, rolling her eyes as she slammed the door shut.

"The bloody hell is her problem?" asked Ron from outside.