CHAPTER - 03 HOME MINISTER !!

Mulai dari awal

Akshara – I don't have whole day, Mr. Basu.

Abeer annoyed – Yes, Mrs. Roy. I was just talking about an annoying lady who happens to be my friend's wife.

Abhimanyu caved in before his friend digs a deeper hole for him. His wife behaves way too lethal few times – we are informed that you have few changes to make in the deal Mrs. Roy.

And the meeting went that way.

It has been a week Siddharth took his responsibilities as a Chief Minister. He was home today. It was Sunday and he had no major work. So, he decided to spend time at home.

Abhimanyu was in study. He was getting frustrated. He hired private investigators to enquire his father's death. They gave the same report police gave. And the report was too clean and too perfect to be true. This was increasing his suspicions that it was a murder. Vinod is still in coma. The fact that the killer is out free and none of his family members are safe was making him restless. He doesn't even know the killer's motives. Was it for revenge? Was it to become the next Chief Minister? If yes, then there is only one name, it was Mahima Roy Mukherjee. Ajay is so damn loyal. Or was there any other reason? He needs to visit Kerala but he couldn't do it now. Not when, whole media's attention is on his family.

Devansh was getting bored in the house. His bhaiyya made it clear no one goes out for the next month except for works. He went to his bhaiyyu.

Anirudh was with his wife. Nimisha was going through a medical report but Anirudh wanted his wife's attention.

Anirudh – Nimisha...

Nimisha got startled – Kya hua Ani? Why the hell did you shout?

Anirudh – Kab se dekh raha hu. Sirf report pad rahi ho. Aaj tho Sunday hai na. Thoda tho apne bichare pati pe concentrate karo.

He moved towards her and threw the file away from her hands. He got so close. Nimisha's heart beat increased. She was sure her husband could hear it.

Nimisha – Door open hai, Ani.

Anirudh – Shhh.

He cupped her face to initiate kiss. There faces were so close, Devansh rushed into the room. He immediately looked away – Oops...

Wife and Husband parted away. Nimisha went out of the room embarrassed.

Anirudh glared the little devil.

Devansh – Ouch, Bhabhi tho chali gayi, bhaiyyu.

Anirudh annoyed – Kya kaam hai tujhe?

Devansh – Aap chid kyu rahe ho? Agar aapko romance hi karna tha tho door lock karte yaa DND ka board lagate bahar.

Anirudh – DND ke bache. Theri tho...

Devansh ran out laughing loudly. Anirudh chased him – Ruk. Ab kya bhaag raha hai.

Devansh ran to Siddharth's room – Big B.

Dev stood behind his big B using him as a shield.

Siddharth – Kya hua?

Dev – Bhaiyyu romance kar rahe the. Bhabhi chali gayi. Isliye yeh chid rahe hai.

Siddharth laughed giving hi fi to Dev – It's ok bhaiyyu. Hum layenge Bhabhi ko. Don't worry.

Anirudh caught both of their ears.

Siddharth and Devansh shouted on the top of their lungs –Bhaiyya......

Abhimanyu was going to his room when he heard their voice. He immediately ran to the room.

Abhimanyu – Kya hua.