The Next Generation of Heroes

Start from the beginning

Huffing out, Muteki shook his head. "Didn't need to."

One of Itkomi's spider leg stabbed the ground in irritation. "You idiot... that was to use on the top hero that came here so we could finish off the biggest obstacle. If those bullets work as well as we were told, then you should have been done in seconds!"

"Well I didn't. Besides..." Muteki dropped the unconscious hero onto the ground. "It would've been a waste on him. We only have a few of them. It's better to save them in case some of the other top guys get here before we are gone."

"Like your friend?"

Muteki growled at her taunt before sighing. "Yes. Just in case." He glanced over to his boss, noticing her arm and raising his brow. "Looks like you got hit, too."

Growling herself, Itkomi looked to her right below her shoulder and saw the line of blood falling down to her elbow. "It's a graze. One of the lasers got lucky."

"Hmph," Muteki grunted and stretched his arm. "Once the others get back here to the city, I'll have them take all these guys to the exit and out of here."

Sighing, Itkomi looked around and saw Dabi was nowhere to be seen. She hissed internally wondering where he had gone, but at this point didn't care. If he was left here in the cave as they left, she wouldn't think twice about leaving him here to deal with whatever heroes made it first. "Now we need the others to finish the younger ones off so we can get out of here."

"They better be done. All that they have to deal with are the kids and the sidekick." Muteki scoffed, but noticed the look on Itkomi's face. "What?"

Itkomi frowned to herself as her eyes darted to the closed off paths where the others got to. While she had seen images of the targets before they arrived, seeing them in person allowed a deeper insight to them. Her instincts gave off warning vibes to anyone she came across, and she could get a read off how much of a threat to herself they would be. While they weren't enough of a challenge for herself, she could tell they weren't normal kids. Not only in the way they carried themselves, she could sense there was something different about them.

Especially two of them.

"I will start moving these fools. Go and check the cavern for the others. Make sure they aren't slacking and finish the job." She ordered. "I want this to be finished and get the hell out of here before the other heroes find their way back."

____________________________________________________________________

"Die!"

Boom!

The explosion rocked the cave Bakugo was inside, blast ripping through the stone after the evading scorpion woman. Ducking in and out of the stone pilings, Sasori sprinted low to the ground as she spun back around, evading another blast as she leaped at the hero in training.

"You're quite the screamer aren't you?" she shouted as she swiped her claws at the ducking Bakugo, shooting her tail forward and piercing the ground where he was a second before he flew above. "Let's shut that little mouth of yours!"

 "Let's shut that little mouth of yours!"