Confrontation

School had ended Friday evening as Katara and a number of the others made it back to their dorms. While the section of students who had basic studying to look forward to, the group who had their work studies were all chatting amongst themselves as they explained what they had already experienced. Both Uraraka and Tsu were happily chatting with Kendo, going over how each of them dealt with several villain interactions in their first few days, while Kirishima was grinning in glee as he chatted with Bakugo ahead of everyone else.

"I'm telling you! My new technique is so badass!" Kirishima chuckled to himself. "I feel like I can handle anything you can throw at me now."

"Tsk, dream on..." Bakugo scoffed out. "No matter what kind of special move you got, I'll still blow you to pieces."

Grinning, Kirishima cracked his knuckles. "You should keep dreaming. Just cuz you're training with Mirko, don't think you'll be able to get me anymore."

Growling, Bakugo instead kept his words to himself and grinned. He wasn't ever one to admit much, but he'd been noticing a change recently. The rabbit hero was certainly one to never hold back for anyone, and that meant with him following her through the cities looking for crime. While it was frustrating having to be pushed so hard to even keep in sight of the speedy pro, the fact he was being pushed so hard was what was thrilling for him. Having to strain just to keep up was pushing his quirk harder on a regular basis, and he knew it was only a matter of time before he saw a real difference in his own power.

As the pair ahead of them chatted, Katara looked over to Tokoyami beside her, noticing the disappointing look on his face. "What's wrong?" She asked, earning a sigh from the bird headed teen.

"Working under Hawks has been different from what I was expecting. He doesn't give much guidance for me in what to do, instead having me attempt to keep up as he does most of the work himself."

"Well, it's still early working with him. Maybe he's just seeing what you can do." Katara suggested.

"Hmm, perhaps. He is number two for a reason, so I will see what he has planned for later." Tokoyami sighed. "What about you? I heard from Ashido you were involved in a fire."

Smiling softly, Katara gave a little shrug. "Yeah, there was a fire after some villains caused an explosion, and we had to get people out of a building."

"Yeah, she was going crazy about what happened," Momo chimed in as she overheard them. "That was incredible. You, Tsu and everyone else seem to be pretty busy already."

"Yeah, it was really brave of you doing that," Izuku added as he walked by Momo. "I saw all of you guys have done great things this week."

Laughing, Katara just rubbed her arm. She didn't go around bragging about the things she did, simply doing what she felt was right whenever it appeared in front of her. "I'm just doing what anyone would do in that situation."

Smirking, Tokoyami gave a nod to her answer. "You always have been one to jump into any situation. You always make sure others are taken care of."

smiling at his comment, Katara glanced up to the dorms ahead as they approached. As soon as they came through the door, she looked around and saw the other class members who didn't have work studies already here, not needing to give reports to Aizawa of what they did every night. As if on cue, Tenya quickly approached the incoming students and stood at attention. "Greetings, everyone! It's imperative that if you go into the field you are well fed! If needed, we shall prepare meals for you!"

"Wait, what?" Kaminari looked up from the couch in confusion. "When did I agree to this?!"

"I don't need a meal made for me, four eyes!" Bakugo barked out in annoyance as he walked by.