Dabi

Notes: three weeks since last update? getting better! life is slowly getting back to normal so hope to have updates improving soon. (Once again. will edit chapter later this weekend. just getting it to you because of delays)

Surprised after the insane chapter i posted before not many reviewed. perhaps you all wanted to wait and see what happens? well here we go then!

"Someone like you doesn't deserve the title of hero!"

Mandalay gritted her teeth as she dodged another swing from lizard villains weapon. The awkward looking sword looked far too big to be practical, and yet he was able to whip it around quite fast forcing the pussycat member back. Looking to her side, she saw Tiger himself was also struggling to land a hit on his opponent as well, both of these villains more agile than they appeared. Not only that, but her mind was scattered as she saw Pixie Bob injured on the ground and Ragdoll had not answered any of her messages either.

'What the hell is going on? Why is she not answering?'Mandalay hissed to herself as she tried throwing a leg sweep out, but her eyes went wide when Spinner jumped in the air and whipped his sword above his head and a large grin on his face.

"Time for a fake like you to die!"

Before she could jump back, Mandalay's mouth dropped in shock when a red headed student rushed by her and stood in the way. "Wait, what are you-

"Rah!" Kirishima roared out and hardened his body just as the large collection of blades cracked over his body and shattered instantly.

"What the?!" Spinner gasped out in shock to the sudden kid in front of him.

"You aren't hurting anyone tonight!" Kirishima yelled in anger and braced his body for more.

Glaring, Spinner whipped out several knives from his pockets. "A stupid kid like you should stay out of my way. Stain only allows true heroes to exist, and I will help continue his vision."

"And who cares about that vision?!" Tetsutetsu called out as he came up next to Mandalay, the teacher in shock to the two students and their battered conditions.

"What are you two doing here? What... what happened?!" She yelled out in worry.

"There are more villains in the forest. We got away, but they are after Bakugo!" Kirishima answered, causing all of the combatants there to go wide eyed.

"They are after one of the students?!" Tiger growled out in anger. "You criminals have no moral code!"

While the heroes were in worry to what these criminals were planning, Tiger's opponent Magne was in disbelief to what was just said. 'What? How did that kid know we were after Bakugo? What idiot spilled that information? Wait... that loud crash earlier... only two members in our group fight with that power. Does it mean these kids took out Muscular? Impossible! But...' Kicking off the ground, Magne went straight towards Kirishima with a clenched fist. "This kid is still on the kill list!"

"Shit, look out!" Tetsutetsu yelled as the villain charged forward.

"Don't even think about it!" Tiger roared out and threw a spinning kick at Magne forcing them to turn and block it, keeping the focus on him. "You are fighting me!"

Mandalay stepped forward and walked in front of the two students. "Both of you head back to the camp now. We will make sure these guys won't be hurting anyone else!"

While they didn't want to leave the pros, both Kirishima and Tetsutetsu knew they were in no condition to try and face anyone now. Nodding, they ran off towards the camp facility as Mandalay clenched her fists and faced off the lizard villain once more. "What is the reason you are after Bakugo?"