found (Wandanat)

Nats pov

me and Wanda have been married for 2 years now and we always talked about having a child but I can't get pregnant and Wanda told me she doesn't feel comfortable carrying a child so I obviously didn't force her into anything. We recently tried adoption but unfortunately being avengers the government didn't let us adopt.

We are currently on a mission at an old hydra base when I hear Wanda say through our coms "guys there's a child here, what do I do?" "Take her but be careful" I heard Tony say. I finished taking care of some guards then I made my way over the jet. As soon as I stepped in I awed at the view: Wanda was sitting on a bench with a little girl in her arms while they were both sleeping peacefully. I quietly grabbed a blanket and placed it over them while taking my time to admire the little child. She had brown hair and freckles all over her tiny face. She seemed like she was 2 if not younger.

After about half an hour the girl began to wake up, she seemed to panic at the view of an unknown place and began to cry. I got up and picked her up and took her to the other part of the plane so she wouldn't wake up my wife.
"hey little girl, don't worry you're safe here-she seemed to calm down hearing my voice so I continued- can you tell me your name?" I asked and she just looked at me confused so I said "do you have a name?" and she shook her head, "mh how do you feel about Emma? would you like it to be your name?" She stopped for a moment and thought about it and then nodded her little head and said "I Emmwa" with the cutest voice ever.
"Okay Emma, do you know how old you are?" and again she shook her head so I knew I had to ask Bruce later.

When we got to the tower Emma was asleep again so I just let her, Wanda woke up an hour after her and I told her that the little girl's name was now Emma and that we would have Bruce do some tests on her to find her age.

time skip

Wanda pov

Bruce called us and told us to go to the lab as he had the results for emma. “So she is 1 year old and apparently has powers but they’ll manifest later on in her life. we also got a call from the government telling us that we can’t put her up for adoption as she will have powers so I thought that maybe you guys could take her?” I looked at Nat and then at the little girls in my arms, I put her on top of a table so that me and Nat could ask her if she wanted to be with us “hey Emma how would you like to live with me and Wanda mh? we could get our own place” she said looking at her and then at me, we both knew that if she would stay with us we would like to quit the avengers and live in the countryside like Clint. “I ‘tay ‘ith Wawa an’ na’? ‘ou my mama an’ mommy?” she asked with a very, and I mean very, cute baby voice. “Yes baby, would you like that?” “YEAAA” she literally screamed and jumped up on me making us laugh.

time skip

we ended up moving out, quitting our jobs and now we have an amazing little family and couldn’t be happier

—-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so I'm actually still alive... sorry I didn't update for like 7 months just didn't have any ideas at all. so If you have any request please just tell me

anyway how are you??

hope you liked the chapter!

see you next timee

word count:658