𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢🦋🪐 (Scar)

Requested by Katxxstories <333
-----------------------------------------------------------
Our age: 10 Rose age: 8 and Cosmo age: 2 months

TW:, yelling, death
I'm sorry in advance
-----------------------------------------------------------
Y/n pov
I'm Y/n Jost-Johansson. Yes the daughter of Scarlett Johansson and Colin Jost. Well actually I don't think I can say that I'm my moms daughter. She doesn't pay any attention to me. She doesn't care.
When Rose was born she already stopped paying any attention to me. But now that Cosmo is here, well it's even worse.

You see my mom and dad didn't plan to have me. But they did with Rose and Cosmo. So I think the reason why my mom is ignoring me it's because I'm a mistake. Yeah that's probably why.

No one pov
Y/n was just watching some TV. Then Rose came down and grabbed the remote from Y/n's hand.
"hey I had it first!" said the older girl
"well now I have to back off"

Y/n tried to grab the remote but Rose just started crying and screaming for her mom. Y/n looked at her in shock.
They heard steps coming closer.
"Omg baby what happened? Y/n what did you do?!" Scarlett asked
"mommy Y/n tried to grab the remote from hy hand, I had it first" Rose sadi
"no that no true mama. I had it first" Y/n said.
Then Scarlett looked at her oldest daughter in anger. She took Y/N by her arm and took her to her room.
"Y/n you have become a very bad girl. Your sister had the remote so it was her turn to watch TV." Scarlett said. Then she left the room.
Y/n just stayed there. Frozen. She didn't understand why her mom was always angry with her. She wished that Scarlett called her by cutie names, or that she spent time with her, or even cuddle at night. But no. Scarlett didn't do anything of this with her.

The next days weren't too much different. Colin was always out for work. And Scarlett stayed at home with the kids. But this time everything would change.

Everyone was getting ready for dinner. Cosmo was just bubbling, Rose talking none sense, and Colin and Scarlett where making food. Y/N was in her room. Like always. She felt like she didn't have a place in that family.
"Y/n come down for dinner" her parents yelled.
Y/n went down.
They all started eating.
"so how was your week?" Colin asked
"hell" Y/n said.
"how really? So you don't appreciate what we do for you? God you are so ungrateful!" Scarlett said
"OH SO I AM UNGRATEFUL?! YOU TREAT ME LIKE SHIT EVERY DAY, YOU DON'T PAY ANY ATTENTION TO ME, YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME AND I'M THE ONE UNGRATEFUL?! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW I FEEL! YOU KNOW I WISHED I HAD A MOM THAT CARES ABOUT ME INSTEAD OF A ONE THAT KEEPS ME TO MY ROOM ALONE AND ONLY SPEND TIME WITH HER OTHER KIDS! YOU KNOW I'M YOUR DAUGHTER TOO!"
"Y/n baby....." Scarlett tried to day but Y/n just run to the front door and ran away.

"Scarlett what did Y/n mean with that?!" Colin asked
"I'm so sorry, I didn't realize I was treating her like that. I'm so sorry" Scarlett said crying.
The truth was that Scarlett really didn't mean to treat Y/n like shit but she didn't know why it was very easy for her. But she has realized her mistakes.

Colin and Scarlett tried to find Y/n for 4 days. They called everyone too see if she was with them but nothing. Suddenly the phone rang.
"hello?"
"Omg yes we are coming" Scarlett said in the verge of tears.
"what happened?" asked her husband.
"they found her. She had an accident and she is in surgery now"

They all went to the hospital. A doctor came to them and said.
"I'm so sorry there is nothing we can do, she only had 15 more minutes. You can say bye to her"
Everyone cried. They decided that the best was that Scarlett and Colin were going to say bye.

They entered in your room.
"hey baby it's mama and dada here" Scarlett sadi
"no I don't want you" you said
"baby listen to me. I'm so sorry for what I did. I really didn't mean to. I'm very very sorry. I can't lose you. I didn't have enough time to cuddle, talk and do girly things with you. Please baby don't leave me" Scarlett said and broke down.
"it's okay mamá I forgive you. Don't cry mama. I will be in a better place. You know I love so much" you said.
"I love you baby girl. You'll always be in our hearts" Colin said.
Your heart stopped. You left this place. Scarlett and Colin broke down. Their baby girl left the world.
______________________________________
.... I don't have anything to say about this. Just sorry.

Do you have any requests?

Thank you Katxxstories for the idea. I love it! Hope you like it!

Word count: 860