𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝🪐🦋(𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚣𝚒𝚎)

Name: Elena
Age: 14
Warnings: yelling, verbal abuse

Disclaim: I don't any of the things that are said in here, I love Lizzie with all my heart
______________________________________
Elena's pov
I'm currently in my second period at school which is English, boring. Anyway the bell rings so I get up and go to my locker and put my stuff in it and grab my lunch (got no clue how American or English school works btw) when I see Jessica and her grouo coming towards me. Now you see, everyone here knows I'm the daughter of Elizabeth Olsen but the point is that I'm really shy so I don't have friends. And Jessica and her group are like the popular ones so yeah.

"how does it feel to be such a failure?" Jessica asks me and her friends pin me to the locker, and trust me that hurt. "I'm sure your mum is very disappointed in you, I mean, you're so ugly and so different Form her" she says and laughs. Now I would normally let them be but the next thing she said really got me mad. "wait now that I see your mom is also a horrible person. I mean. She does look really ugly and I bet with all those sex scenes she did she's obviously a slut" and there i punched her. In the face. I just couldn't hold it. And then she punched me back. So I got free from her friends hold and got Jessica on the floor, there i stared hitting her with all my straight. But unfortunately for me a teacher was walking by and said, "Elena Olsen go to the principal office now!". Now I know I'm in trouble. When I got in the principal office he said that my parents would be there shortly. I knew I shouldn't have done that but I couldn't stop myself. Tears stared to form in my eyes but I held them back.

When the door opened I saw my mom and my dad looking quite mad. They didn't say a word and the principal said that I was suspended for 2 weeks. Great. Soon enough I got my stuff and got into the car. The drive was silince but I could see my parents mad faces. When we got home my dad said "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU WHY WOULD YOU HIT A KID LIKE THAT!" and I felt tears Form into my eyes again but I held them once again and tried to explain the situation "I did-" "NO ELE A JUST STOP IT AND GO TO YOUR ROOM, YOUR GROUNDED FOR A MONTH" mom said and took my phone, computer and that stuff.
Once I got into my room I started crying. They wouldn't even let me explain.

Lizzie pov
I was so speechless when the principal told us that Elena hit a kid like that. It wasn't like her. She was my sweet little girl. But now I felt bad for not letting her explain the situation so I went with robbie in her room and found her crying "I'm so sorry" she sadi sobbing. I pulled her into an hug and said "why don't you explain what happen mh?" and she explained to us. I felt so sorry that we give her back her things and promised her that we would spend a day together.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well I hope you liked it! Before I start working on my new book I thought about giving you guys at leat a couple of one shots. So yeah in the next few days I should update once again. I'm really sorry if this sucks. I tried my best.

Also I can't belive this book got 20k reader!?!? That so amazing thank you so much!

Hope you liked it.

Requested by: Olsenswifeyy

Word count : 645

Not spell checked