𝙱𝚘𝚛𝚗🦋🪐 (Scar)

----------------------------------------------------------- Age: unborn, a few hours

Tw: pregnancy, blood
-----------------------------------------------------------
Scarlett pov (year 2018)
I just came back from set. I actually couldn't do anything on set because of my pregnancy. I was 5 months into my pregnancy.
Colin was in the kitchen cooking for the both of us. (ok here just pretend that they are merried and rose doesn't exist)

"hey baby you're back! I'm cooking y/f/f (your favorite food)" Colin said and then he came to me and kissed my lips.
"Omg thank you sooo much" I said and kissed him again.

Time skip, 4 months
My due date was in a week. I was sooo excited. I couldn't wait any longer.
Me and Colin spent the last two weeks finding a name. We decided to wait for the baby to be born to see the gender.

I was in the car with Colin on my way to Lizzie house. We were all having some fun because why not.

We got there and I immediately started chatting with the girls. They were all super excited about the baby. How to blame them tho. I was super excited too. Now they were all betting about the baby look. For Elizabeth, RDJ, Chris Evans and Cobie the baby was gonna look like me and the rest was saying that it was gonna look like Colin.
Honestly I didn't care about it but having a lil me around the house it would be so bad after all.

After one hour I felt something dripping down my legs. Then a contraction it me. Shit. My water broke.
"Shit! Colin! My water broke!" I yelled. Everyone immediately turned to me. I was freaking out and in pain. Then Colin run to me and took me to the hospital. Everyone was following behind with their cars.

We got to the hospital and my contraction were getting bad.
We got into a room and then a doctor came in.
"you are already 5cm dilated. You have to wait but I don't think you'll have to wait a lot" and then she left.

Time skip, 2 hours
"okay one more push Scarlett. You can do it" the doctor told me.
"ahhhhh. I can't do it. It hurts too much" I cried.
"baby look at me. You can do it okay? Just one more push and we'll meet our beautiful baby" Colin said and I nodded. I pushed really hard.
"here it is! It's a girl!" the doctor announced. I cried. The nurses cleaned the blood that was on her.

The doctor put the little girl into my chest. She was so beautiful. She opened her eyes.
"oh baby she looks just like you but with my eyes" Colin said and took her little hand into his finger.
"hi baby girl, we are mama and dada, we will protect you forever yeah? Omg your so cute" I said and smiled.

Everyone came in and they all held her. Now it was time to say the name.
"so Scar what's her name?" Cobie asked.
"her name is Ella Elizabeth Jost-Johansson" I said. Elizabeth looked at me and hugged me tight.
"thank you"
"you're welcome"

After a bit she fussed so everyone left and eventually we were just me, Ella and Colin.
"are you hungry baby? Yeah?" I said. Then I put my vest down and put my nipple on her mouth. After a bit she latched on and started sucking.
I felt so happy. After 30 minutes she latched off and I dressed my self.
Then me and Colin ammired Ella. We had our happy family.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hii everyone how are you?
So this is the first one shot I ever wrote so please be kind.
Hope you like it.

Leave suggestions if you have (you can write them here or in the private messages)

Have a nice day!

Word count: 645