Missing Moms🦋🪐

age: 1 and half

name: amelia (lia/li)

wanda: mama

nat: mommy

TW: small panic attack and crying 

—-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nat’s pov

Me and my wife, Wanda, had a little girl one, almost two years ago, Wanda carried her and after nine months our beautiful baby girl was born.

We named her Amelia because we liked the nickname “lia”. She has a lot of hair and it’s fire red. She's really precious. she also got my eyes but had wanda’s nose.

She's also a really calm baby, all she does is sleep, eat, and cuddle with us all day.

Unfortunately, Fury assigned us a mission, we tried talking to him about one of us staying home but he said it was too important so we had to go. we left 2 days ago and me and wanda miss lia like crazy, we just hope she’s fine with yelena.

yelena’s pov

two days ago I was left in charge of Li, and don’t get me wrong, I love my niece, but in the past few days she’s been crying all the time because she misses her mom.

It's 8:30 in the morning, and as i finish making breakfast i go to nat’s and wanda’s room to wake li up. she asked, no she begged me to let her sleep in there and i just couldn't say no.

I opened the door and pecked in, I spotted a very sleepy Amelia trying to sit up on the big bed. she looked so cute when she woke up; she had her little red hair all over the place, one of her small hands was occupied with a little navy blue blanket that she took always with her, and her other small fit was rubbing her little sleepy eyes trying to take out all the sleep that was in it.

i smiled and immediately went over the bed, and as soon as my niece saw me she let her blanket fall out her tiny hand and made grabby hands to me; i picked her up and then took the little blanket and put it over her small body, it was obvious that she was still tired but she could take a nap later so i led her to the kitchen table and sat her down in her highchair, then going to grab some oatmeal for her and my toast i made earlier, then i sat down next to her feeding her, while also giving some bites to my sandwich.

Half through the morning, Amelia started screaming her mom’s names, crying because she missed them. So I went and picked her up, trying to calm her down, but nothing seemed to work. “Li, please calm down, you are going to make yourself sick” I said to the desperate baby i had in my arms.

As the minutes went by, lia wasn’t getting any better, instead she was going on full ‘panic attack’ so the only reasonable thing i could do was to call nat and that’s what i did.

after only a couple rings she picked up. “ Hey Lena, what’s wrong? is lia okay?” she asked concerned, “hey nat, umm so i have lia here with me and she is crying and i think it turned o a mini panic attack and so i called you” i said, putting nat on speaker.

nat’s pov

As Lena said what happened I immediately put on speaker, wanda hearing what happened too and knowing perfectly how to calm down our baby.

“Hey baby girl, can you hear mama and mommy?” Wanda said, and in response we got some sobs coming from our little angel. “Shh baby calm down, we’re here, don’t worry baby, we’re fine” she continued, and as she talked to our baby, i got wanda’s phone and messaged Fury, saying that we had an emergency at home and then i started the jet, getting ready to go back.

After a few minutes Wanda had managed to calm Amelia down, which now was only whimpering and whining here and there.

Finally we made it to the compound and without grabbing our bags, me and Wanda rushed to the common room where we were met with our baby green eyes, and the minute she saw us we could see her tiny eyes light up. she got free from yelena’s arms and ran to us as fast as she could. she hugged boths of our legs and then i picked her up and she wrapped her little arms around my neck; “mama” the little girl o my hip said, motioning to wanda to come over where we were, “yes baby”, my wife said, as she sat down on the couch and gave our daughter a kiss on the check making her giggle; “wan ‘ilky” she said yawing, already tired fro her little panic attack, wanda took her from my arm, positioned her and gave her her milk, while i went and got our bags now forgotten on the jet.

I have never been so happy to be with my baby girl after only two days.

—-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As promised, here's an update! sorry it took me so long ahaha

anyways leave request please, i’m running out of ideas over here

have a nice day/night

be safe, drink and eat <33

love you all

word count: 885