𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝🦋🪐(scar and Lizzie)

Requested by Chenai216
---------------------------------------------------------
Age: 6
TW: yelling
——————————————————
No one pov
Lizzie and Scarlett were a really great couple. Like all the couples they fought. But always had cute moments after. But in this days fights were now the routine. They woke up. Fight. Breakfast. Fight. Set. Fight. Lunch. Fight. Playing with Amelia. Fight. Dinner. Fight.

And went on for days and days.... And it's still going.

Now you are probably wondering what made the couple fight so bad
And so frequently...... Well all because of school.

You see Scarlett and Elizabeth had a daughter 6 years ago.... And they named her Amelia.

So now Amelia is 6. Witch means that she'll start school soon. It's June and school will start at September (I start school in September.... I don't k ow if that works for everyone) but there is one big point. Will the daughter of this two famous actress go to public school or she will be homschooled?

Yes that was the reason of the continues fights. Scarlett wanted her daughter to be homescholed. She though that it will be easier for Amelia to not have to do with all the mean people if she was homeschooled, in the other hand Elizabeth wanted Amelia to go to the normal public school... She thought her daughter needed to make friends outside the set. And she was right of course but there was a problem in this. A famous kid in a public place.... Means that Paparazzi could take photos very easily. And none of the two women wanted that.

Scarlett pov
Today I'm gonna make Lizzie realize that it's the best way if Amelia is homeschooled. I don't care. She is gonna agree with me.

It's 3pm. Lizzie was at set and I was home with Amelia. The door opens. She's home.

"hey" she says to me
"hey so do we have a end for this argument?" I ask.
"yes.. Amelia will go to public school" she says. I immediately respond with a no. And we start to fight

no one pov
"SHE NEEDS TO HAVE OTHERS FRIENDS  FRIENDS" Elizabeth yelled
"BUT IT'S DANGEROUS FOR HER. DON'T YOU THINK ABOUT PAPARAZZI?!" scarlett yelled back.
"YES I KNOW IT'S NOT THE BEST BUT SHE CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT A NORMAL LIFE IS" Elizabeth said
"SHE WILL NEVER HAVE A NORMAL LIFE ELIZABETH. SHE'S OUR KID!!"
"NO I WON'T LET MY DAUGHTER BE HOMESCHOOLED!"
"YES YOU WILL BECAUSE THAT HOW IT'S GONNA BE!"
"NO I-" elizabeth was going to yell but then Scarlett raised her hand to hit her. Elizabeth was taken back. Scarlett realized. She put her hand down
"Lizzie...babe...im sorry... I won't hit you... I wasn't going to" Scarlett said
"no... I can't do this now... Amelia! Come down!" Elizabeth called her daughter and seconds later a little girl with blonde hair and green eyes run into her mama embrace.
"baby girl.... Me and you are going for some hours to the twins.... What do you say?" Lizzie asked
"yayyy aunt Kate and aunt Ashley! But mommy won't come?" the little girl asked
"no mommy has work to do" Lizzie said
"Lizzie-" Scarlett was going to say something but Elizabeth stopped her saying that she would be back soon... And that she just needed some time.

*small time skip* 1 hour later
Lizzie pov
It's been two hours. I need to go back at home. And talk with scarlett. I was in the car with Amelia now
"mama?" she asked me
"yes baby" I say
"cam I confess you something?" she said
"yes tell me baby"
"I don't wike when you and mommy fight. I don't care on what school I go. But can you please stop fighting?" she asked with her little sweet voice. Omg. That broke my heart. Our daughter that was just 6 didn't care about her education. She just wanted her moms to not fight. God what did me and Scarlett do. I need to end this. I don't care how. We need to stop.

We get home and I open the door. I walk in with Amelia behind.
"baby go to your room" I say to her as I see scarlett head from the kitchen
"otay" she said and ran up.

I go to the couch were scarlett is and as soon as she heard me she turned around. Her eyes were red and puffy Form crying.
"hey" I say to her
"I'm sorry. I'm very very sorry Lizzie please forgive me" scarlett cries and jumps into my arms
"I forgive you babe... Everything is okay shh" I say to her.
I can feel she is calming down so I decide to speak again
"you know what we are doing is hurting Amelia. In the car she told she doesn't care on what school she will go. She wants her moms to stop fighting" I say to her. Scarlett lifts her head up so I can see her
"Omg. We should never have started fighting like that. Call Amelia down" she says. I call our daughter and she comes running.
"yes mama and mommy?" she asks
"baby... Me and mama made peace. But now why don't you tell us what school you would like to go?" scarlett asked.
"umm I want to stay with you. At home" she says shyly looking at me.
"it's okay baby... If you want to be homeschooled. You can. I'm not angry on you" I say to her.
She comes and hugs and then she hugs Scarlett. Finally we are a happy family again.
____________________________________________________________________________
Hii guess how's backkkk. Me ahhaha

Anyways if you have requested just write them in the comments or in message if you want.

Hope you had a good day.

@chenai216 hope you like this.

Word count: 965