𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚝🦋🪐🏳️‍🌈 (Lizzie)

Kayla/Sasha pov
Hi I'm Kayla Marie Arnett-Olsen. Yes the daughter of Elizabeth Olsen and Robbie Arnett. I'm 14. And I've got a huge problem with my life. Recently I found out that I want to be ba boy. Yes a boy. I really feel so much better when people call me with he/him pronoums. Or wearing boy clothes. It's so much comfortable for me. But there is a problem. I haven't told my mom and dad yet. Oh and also I want people to call me with another name. Sasha. And I don't know if my parents will accept me. Anyways I planned to do a coming out today. Let's hope for the best.

I get out of bed and stop my self as soon as I reach the mirror in my room. I look at my self. Gosh I want to be a boy so bad. In the last month I have been using sport bra all the time. They make my boobs look smaller. But I want a real binder. Well I guess I have to wait for my coming out to get that.

Anyways it's Sunday so I don't have really much to do. Neither do my parents. So I decide to go to them.

I open their door and seem that they are cuddle up with each other. I slowly get into them and snuggle with my mom. Me and my mom have always had a beautiful bound. I don't why. But I like it.

(L=Lizzie, R=Robbie S=Sasha/Kayla)
L=hey baby girl how did you sleep?
S=Ummm g-good thanks mom
R=everything okay sweetie?
S=yeah everything is fine. Umm what are we doing today?
R=well I was thinking that we could all go to the zoo
L=oh that's a good idea babe, what do you say angel?
S=yeah okay let's go

I go to my room and prepare my self.
I wear the most baggy clothes that I can find so my female body isn't really noticeable. After I finish I go down for breakfast and then we all go to the zoo.

So it's been around 2 hours. Me and mom are now sat into a park waiting for dad to come back with our lunch.
Here he is.
"here you are my ladies-oh shit I forgot the water" dad says.
"Robbie don't course and don't worry okay I can go get it." mom said
"no wait I wanna go! You two just sit here and eat ill go" I say and run to the bar.

While I'm waiting I see and old lady near me that's staring at me. Then she comes closer.
"I just wanted to say that you look like a beautiful boy" and then she leaves.
Omgggg yesss. Yes yes yes yes! I can't believe it! Someone told me that I'm a beautiful boy! Omg I'm so happy!

I return to my where my parents are eating with the biggest smile.
Then I sit down and eat. But my smile falls when I realize that we're going home. Witch means that I'm going to tell them that I'm trans. Oh shit.

We arrive home and I decide to do it now.
"mom dad can we please talk?" I ask
"yeah sure let's sit down" and they sit down. Okay here goes nothing.
"I wanted to tell you that I wanna be a boy. I wanna change my name to Sasha. Basically I'm trans" I say really fast. I hope they understand because I'm doing this shit again. No no.

There's some second of silence when my mom stands up and pulls me into and hug.
"I'm really proud of you for telling this to us. I know how much it can be. I love you baby. Even if decide to date a tree I would support you. Always. I love you so much Sasha" she says. I burst out crying. Uff finally this is off my chest.
"those are better be happy tears buddy" my dad says.
I laugh and nod. They hug me. I've never felt so accepted in my life like this. I'm so happy to have them. I'm the most lucky guy in the world.
----------------------------------------------------------- heyy guys what's up?
Sono here is a little cutie chapter that almost made me cry for God knows the reason is. Ehehehe.

Just remember that if you're trans, you're the same as everyone okay? Woman or men that you are you are beautiful and amazing!

Anyways have some requests?

Love you alllll

Word count: 770