𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝙽𝚊𝚙🦋🪐

Requested by Lizziesmommymilkers

————————————————————————————————————————————————- age= 5 moths 

TW=  nothing                                                                                                                                                                                      —————————————————————————————————————————————————

Lizzie POV

Today I was alone at home with Y/n because Robbie had to go work so I need to stay home. Me and Robbie had a beautiful baby girl 5 months ago and we named her Y/n. Y/n is actually a little me. She has my features and even my eyes! I'm so happy to have a lil me around.....Robbie is happy too. 

  I'm laying on bed now waiting for Y/n to wake up. She sleeps a lot. After some seconds she wakes up crying so I get up, go to her crib and pick her up.                                                                                                                             "Hey baby! Good morning! Are you hungry? Yeah? Come on let's eat" I say to her and feed her. 

After 30 minutes she latches off and I look at the clock. It says 12.30am. On shit. I forgot I had an interview from home today at 12.40. I quickly dress my self and take Y/n and go on my studio. I put Y/n on the little crib I have there and turn on my computer and do all the stuff I need to do for entering in the interview. Luckily  for me I  do all pretty fast and ménage to be on time. 

I start my interview and keep an eye on Y/n to see if she's okay. The interview goes on and I'm answering a question when Y/n starts to crying.

"Is everything okay?" Jimmy Fallon asks. "Yes it's just Y/n she is crying. She probably wants me to take her" I say looking at my daughter  "oh okay take her then it's not a problem" jimmy says and I take Y/n in my arms but she doesn't stop crying.

By the end of the interview Y/n is still crying so I quickly say bye to Jimmy and turn off everything. "Y/n you have been a bad girl. Mama was busy but you are crying so much" I scolded her but that made her cry even more. I sigh and go in the kitchen with her. As soon as I see the time I feel so guilty. Y/n wasn't crying because she wanted me but because it was her nap time! Gosh I'm such a bad mother. Y/n was still crying so I went to my room and put her down on my bed. She immediately stopped crying and she started to fall asleep.

"I'm so sorry baby.....mama is sorry for scolding you for something you didn't do. I love you with all my heart baby...sleep well" I say and kiss my daughter head.

________________________________________________________________________________Heyyyy guys how are you? Hope you are doing okay. 

I'm sorry this is really short but yeah....thank you for the request @Lizziesmommymilkers hope you liked this.

If you have any request just write it in the comments or on private messages.

Love you all<3333

Word count: 475