See You Again

Hiro's P.O.V

I couldn't take it no more. I had to see (y/n). I gathered the entire gang and told them my plan.

"So we will send a message to Lucy about or plan then come over." Honey Lemon revised. I nodded as I threw a paper plane obtaining our plan into the portal.

We waited for a bit and then decided to go in.

Lucy's P.O.V

I was sitting in my room when a paper plane hit the back of my head. Confused, I picked it up and read the note.

"We are coming over for a visit." It said. Moments later, the portal in which I hadn't used in two years started to activate.

Out tumbled Hiro and his gang. "Is it really you guys?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yep!" GoGo cheered. I smiled like crazy.

"Wait until the gang hears!!" I yelled as I sent a text to Cola Coa-Coa, Ginger, Tom Tom and Uncle Chase.

'(Y/n)'s boyfriend has come for a visit! Uncle C, make (y/n) do some work around the cafe... I have a plan... The rest of u come over now!' I sent a text.

I looked up from my phone. "You know, (y/n) has missed you a lot." I said. Hiro nodded his head in understanding.

The rest of the gang walked in through my door and screamed in happiness. Cola Coa-Coa hugged Honey Lemon, Wasabi ruffled Ginger's hair, GoGo and Tom Tom high fived and me and Fred pranced around the room.

Hiro stood there, smiling with Baymax. "Come on! Your girlfriend is waiting!" Cola Coa-Coa yelled.

"To 'The Lucky Cat Cafe!'" Shouted Ginger. We all raced out of the building and headed towards the cafe.

(Y/n) P.O.V

"Hey (y/n), I need some help with work at the cafe... Care to help?" Uncle Chase asked. I sighed.

"Sure? Why not?" I said. I lazily tied my hair back into a messy bun and pulled an apron on. I started serving the customers and collecting the dirty plates.

After a while, Lucy walked through the front door. "Hey Lucy... What can I get you?"I asked, holding out a pen and noted pad.

"Okay... It was, three chocolate milkshakes, 4 cokes, one choc chip cookie and two peanut ice creams with ought the peanuts." Lucy said.

"That's $12.25." I replied. She handed over the money and smiled at me as Uncle Chase got the requested item.

"Care to join us (y/n)? That is why I got you an ice cream with ought peanuts." Lucy said.

"I'm on shift, maybe later." I said. Lucy shrugged and joined a table. I was pretty sure it was the gang.

At one point, Lucy called for me and I reluctantly walked to the table, almost tripping on Micho, our cat.

"Stupid cat!" I yelled as she pranced off into my bedroom. "And poop in the litter box!" I yelled... She tended to leave me... 'Presents' on the floor.

I turned to face Lucy and the gang. "Yes?" I asked.

"What's with the whole poop in the litter box?" Cola Coa-Coa asked.

"Long story." I said. "So what do you need?" I asked.

"To stop your shift and chill with us!" Exclaimed Ginger.

"I'd love to but there really isn't any point- wait... Wasabi? GoGo? Honey Lemon? Fred? Baymax? Hiro!?" I exclaimed, looking at everyone carefully.

"Oh my god!!!! HIRO!!" I yelled hugging him tightly and dropping my pen and note pad.

"I miss you so much!" Hiro said, kissing me. We separated and hugged each other. I pulled my work apron off and hug it by the hanger.

Everyone got up and we all went to my room. Micho was in the litter box... "Yay.... Poop in the box." I cheered sarcastically.

We all sat down either on my bed or desk and started talking. "It's been ages! Like I missed you so much!" I screamed.

Tears of happiness began to pour out of my eyes. "I can't believe it." I sobbed. Hiro hugged me and patted my head.

"I missed you a lot to." He said. We all sat down in the living room and put in a movie. After the movie, we all hung out and Lucy's mansion until it was time for Hiro and his gang to go home.

"How about we hang out tomorrow?" Hiro suggested. I lit up at the idea.

"Oh yes!! That will be awesome!" I cheered. I waved good bye to the team as they all went through the portal. I left Lucy's mansion and ran home.

Spirits of happiness in the air. Nothing could possibly have ruined that moment... It was to good to be true. I sighed and flopped onto my pillow, I couldn't wait for tomorrow...