Stolen Parts

(Y/n) P.O.V

We suited up and ran outside. "Baymax and Bitmix, scan the city for the villain." Hiro indicated.

Both robots became quiet and soon spoke up once more. "The villain is in the city square." Bitmix informed us.

"We can corner her before she goes anywhere else!" Honey Lemon exclaimed. We jumped into baymax and Bitmix's back and flew to the city square, already, people were fleeing from the scene. In the middle was the villain, holding the ray gun.

"Go after her, get the Ray gun, she won't be able to turn us into babies!" Lucy yelled.

We all nodded and ran off. Me and Bitmix flew high above the villain and tried to knock her onto her feet. Hiro and baymax were swooping in for closer attacks.

Honey Lemon and Cola Coa-Coa were trying to enclose the villain as she attempted but failed to strike them with the ray gun.

GoGo and Tom Tom helped the rest of the citizens evacuate the area as fred and Lucy helped Cola Coa-Coa and Honey Lemon corner her.

Wasabi and Ginger cut through the damaged debris that was on the floor and managed to get to the villain. However, she grabbed one of her bows and arrows and shot it at the ground.

Honey Lemon, Cola Coa-Coa, Wasabi, Ginger, GoGo and Tom Tom dropped to the floor. Fred and Lucy jumped over to a building where me, hiro, Baymax and Bitmix joined them.

"What is she doing?" Hiro whispered.

"I don't know but we need to help them!" I exclaimed worried.

"Guys, look!" Fred exclaimed, pointing to the masked villain.

The villain walked over to GoGo and Tom Tom and pulled off one of their mag lev disks each. She snapped them in half and pulled out two silver tubes.

"They are the magnets used in the mag lev tech!" Hiro and I said simultaneously.

The villain opened the laser gloves on Wasabi and Ginger and pulled out to cores.

"What is she doing?" Lucy asked.

Finally, she grabbed out a bunch of chemical bombs from Cola Coa-Coa's messenger bag and Honey Lemon's purse. She left the scene and ran off.

"Come on! We need to help them!" I shouted, jumping on Bitmix and flying down, the others close behind.

"Scan them Bitmix!" Hiro called.

"They have sustained no injuries." Bitmix announced. We all sighed in relief.

"However, they have had a mild shock, they will wake up in exactly ten seconds." Baymax added.

We all waited for the team to wake up. Eventually, they all began to stir and wake. "W-what happened?" Honey Lemon asked.

"The villain stole parts of your weapons." Fred explained.

"Our mag lev disks are broke!" Tom Tom exclaimed, noticing that he and GoGo were missing one each.

"Same as our laser induced plasma gloves!" Ginger pouted.

"And we are missing a great deal of... Oh no." Honey Lemon worried.

"What is it?" I asked worried.

"The villain stole chemicals that make up liquid nitrogen, another form of dry ice." Cola Coa-Coa explained.

"So?" GoGo asked.

"She has a very deadly compound, she is trying to construct something! That's why she took the magnets from your mag lev disks and the power cores of your gloves!" Honey Lemon shrieked.

"But she has no base... What could she possibly make with those items if she doesn't have a shell to cover them?" Pointed out Hiro.

"I don't know... We need to go repair our armour though... Come on!" I called, dragging everyone over to my home.

"Your house is just like Hiro's!" Honey Lemon exclaimed. I grinned.

"It's not called alternate universes for nothing!" I called, opening the cafe door.

"Oh (y/n)! Your back! And these are your alternate friends?!" My uncle Chase called.

"Yep! This is Hiro, Wasabi, Honey Lemon, GoGo, Fred and Baymax, we will just be in the garage." I said, leading everyone to the miniature lab.

I pulled out some blueprints and studied them. "Let's do this." Hiro said.

Everyone darted around the room and gathered the tools. Many hours were used and all that could be heard were tools and chatter.

Once we finished, we packed up and walked back to Lucy's mansion. "We need to stop the villain before she does any major damaged." Wasabi pointed out.

"And before she finished what ever she is building." Cola Coa-Coa added.

"But whatever happens, we need to stick together and work as a team." Fred cheered. We all nodded in agreement.