What They Did

(Y/n) P.O.V

I stayed at the hospital by Hiro's side for the next two days. I refused to leave the hospital even when the nurses bribed me.

"Please wake up Hiro, the doctors said you would." I whispered. However Hiro stayed still. Everyone came in and sat down next to me.

"Would you like some water?" A nurse asked me. I nodded my head. She went to go fetch my beverage as I continued to stare at Hiro. I watched as the IV slowly dropped the medication into his right arm.

"Here is your water, can I get you anything else?" She asked.

"I'm no I'm good thank you." I cried. I picked up the glass to notice it was fizzing. "H-hey, does anyone remember me asking for mineral water?" I asked.

"Um no.... That's strange." GoGo said, looking at the cup. Honey Lemon and Cola Coa-Coa stared at the glass as I shrugged it off and brought it to my lips.

"Wait. Don't drink that!" Cola Coa-Coa yelled. I froze and put the glass down.

"Is... Something wrong?" I asked.

"I don't think that's water..." Honey Lemon said, taking out a tissue and placing it in the water. All at once the tissue began to melt and disintegrate inside the cup until a pile of little black pieces were at the bottom.

"What the heck?" Wasabi asked.

"This is acid. They tried to give you acid." Honey Lemon stated.

"But that would have killed (y/n)!" Ginger exclaimed.

"That's right... Remember how we thought the hospital was not brain washed?" Fred asked.

"Yeah? What about it?" Tom Tom asked.

"I think they are but they were acting natural to trick us into visiting and then sneaking in poisons into things to kill us, like Adelaide wanted!" Lucy exclaimed.

"But that means... Oh my god! OW!" I cried in shock. Bitmix and Baymax waddled over to us.

"Scan Hiro for his impaled stomach Baymax." I commanded.

"Scan. Complete, he is healing well, a few more weeks and he can come out of hospital." Baymax noted.

"Bitmix, scan his bloodstream and that IV." I said.

"Scan complete, there seems to be a foreign liquid that should not be in there." She said.

"They are trying to poison Hiro!" Wasabi called.

"What is the liquid? We need to find an antidote to whatever he is in taking through the IV!" GoGo called, looking at the bag containing fluids.

"If I'm correct, that is a liquid that they use to make sure they fall asleep and never wake up, it takes one week to work." Cola Coa-Coa said.

"We need to replace the bag with water." Honey Lemon added.

"Anyone know how to change the bag?" I asked.

"We do." Bitmix said. I breathed a sigh of relief. Baymax and Bitmix swapped the bag for water and soon the bad liquids were thrown away.

"How long before he wakes up?" Ginger asked.

"Probably between 20 hours and 30." Cola Coa-Coa estimated. We all sat around Hiro's bed again.

I dared not to move and whenever a nurse came in, we all watched them carefully.

"Would you guys like any beverage?" She offered.

"Um maybe in a little while." Honey Lemon said.

"Okay, just give me a shout!" She said, walking off.

We all stared at Hiro's bed. His chest slowly rising and falling. He was alive, just.

"We better get going home, give us a call when he wakes up." Lucy said, standing up with the others. I bid them farewell as they bid goodnight and soon it was just me and Hiro again.

The hospital was suddenly ten times more darker, quieter and creepier than before.

Every sound I heard from outside made me jump, grabbing hold of my plasma rope. Over the days, the gang brought me a new change of clothes and took the armour back home but I refused to let them take my weapon. It was always hidden in my bag along with Hiro's

Eventually, a doctor told me it was lights out and handed me a blanket. I fell asleep soon after on the edge of Hiro's bed, I was sitting on my chair with my head against the bed.

After what seemed like a while, I felt soft patting on my head. I didn't take much care to the feeling.

But once I was more awake, I knew someone was here, I slowly opened my eyes and sat up. I stretched slightly before my eyes were met with Hiro's

"Hiro?! Oh my god!" I whisper shouted.

"How long was I out?" He asked, sitting up.

"3 days, But your awake now!" I cried.

"What happened though? Isn't the hospital brain washed?" He asked. I sighed and told him everything, from us thinking the hospital weren't brain washed to me nearly getting poisoned. Once I finished explaining, I quickly texted the group to say he was awake.

"They said they would be here tomorrow morning." I explained. Hiro smiled and hugged me tightly. He lifted my face and kissed me.

"How is your stomach? I'm so so sorry, I should have listened." I said.

"It's okay (y/n), I'm alright so we shouldn't worry. " he said.

"But because of me, you nearly died!" I exclaimed.

"But I didn't." He pointed out.

"I'm sorry..." I said again. He laughed lightly and hugged me. "Doesn't it hurt you to move? I mean your stomach is still healing." I said.

"Yeah but as long as I'm with you I'm fine. You take my pain away." He smiled.

"We should probably get rest. I don't think it's a good idea if we stay up to late in case we get tired." I said.

"Sure, want to sleep next to me? You looked cute and all but that looked a bit uncomfortable." He said, moving over.

"Thanks." I said, snuggling close to him. He wrapped his left arm around me and soon I fell asleep to the pattern of his heart beat.