Akuma Islands

(Y/n) P.O.V

I stared at Aiden Callan in disbelif. "She is your, what, your sister is... Wait I thought she's... What?!" I asked confused.
Aiden sighed and sat on one of the dinning chairs. Everyone sat on the floor and couch as he began to explain what happened.

Ever since 2 years ago when you defeated our mother and put her behind bars, Adelaide had been determined to get back at you. She plans on making the entire San Fransokyo against you which she accomplished. She wants to kill each and every one of you, you need to stop her because once she is finished with you, she plans on taking over the world... Sounds cheesy but it's true." Aiden explained.

Tom Tom and GoGo looked at each other. "But how come your not brainwashed." She pointed out.

"Same reason why you guys aren't, only the average brain would be able to... You guys are all extreme prodigies so therefore you can manipulate the brain control currents away from you, I am a prodigy in astrology." He said.

"That's explains that but what about Fred and Lucy? No offence." Ginger added.

"None taken!" Lucy and Fred waved off.

"I've read a lot of the student profiles while my mother was part of S.F.I.T and from what I can remember, they were prodigies in English." Aiden said.

"Huh, learn something new everyday." Hiro exclaimed.

"So how are we going to go around doing this though? Are we going to like strip her from her power or slowly disarm her?" I asked.

"I suggest surprise attacking her, but I do warn you, she has the time reversal ray gun. She added and edited the machine a while ago so that now, it while destroy entire empires and universes." Aiden warned us.

"So you're saying... If anyone of us were to get hit... Our universe is gone?" Hiro asked.

"Yours will, this one won't though because she is from here... So yes, you need to be careful." Aiden admitted.

"And when it destroys the universe, it shall take us to." Bayamx informed.

"You need to be careful and make sure you do not get hit." Bitmix announced.

"Well we need to find her then, have you scanned her at all?" I asked the robots.

"Yes, her blood type is, AB negative, cholesterol levels are-"

"Okay keep that to yourself, we are good." I interrupted Bitmix. Bitmix and Baymax walked around fixing everyone from our last battle and handed them lolly pops.

"So tomorrow we attack." I announced. Everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

"Good... And uh you don't mind if we hang with you? We are kind of a target for about millions of citizens at the moment and don't have a place to stay." I asked.

"Yeah sure! I don't mind, plus you guys are helping save the city so yeah sure." Aiden agreed.

"Yay! Sleepover time!" Lucy squealed.

"This will be awesome!" Fred cheered.

"Sorry to burst your bubble but won't Adelaide be coming back?" Wasabi interrogated.

"No... She decided to find a better hide out and honestly it's a lot more peaceful with ought her whining here." Aiden smiled.

"Oh okay that makes sense." Honey Lemon giggled. Aiden took out ten sleeping bags and set them all around the room. Since we didn't have any clothes to change into, we basically slept in our armour and may I advise you not to do that.

The armour was heavy and not at all comfortable. We woke up early to have a few cramps which luckily left once we did a few hours of stretching.

Aiden served us scrambled eggs and orange juice which we quickly ate. By the time we finished it was already 11 am.

"Well, we should start looking for Adelaide if we want to surprise attack her." Cola Coa-Coa pointed out.

"Yeah... Thanks for the hospitality though!" I thanked Aiden.

"No problem guys! I wish you luck... Be careful!" He called as we got on top of Bitmix and Baymax, about to take off and fly.

"Don't worry, we will!" Hiro called back.

"Bitmix and Baymax, find Adelaide." I commanded. The robots scanned the city quickly before coming to a conclusion.

"She is on that island." They said simultaneously, pointing at none other than the Akuma Island.

"Huh, same island her mother took refuge, like mother like daughter I guess." I said as Baymax and Bitmix shot up high into the sky, Wasabi and Ginger's screams could be heard a mile away.

I laughed as the wind whipped at my face. That ended sadly quite quickly when we saw the gloomy island and weather becoming bigger and bigger in our sight.

Bitmix and Baymax landed on the island as Wasabi and Ginger ranted on once again about the safety of the island and how it was a "Quarantined Island". It didn't help when Bitmix and Baymax reminded us all of what those words meant.

We tip toed around the island until we came to an enormous door that was wide open. We could heard someone laughing and what seemed like a hundred machines operating.

We looked at each other in concern. "Come on, we need to go in and do this... It's for the better good." I whispered.

"Might as well die trying than die not doing a single thing!" Honey Lemon said.

"Your optimistic." Tom Tom noted.

"You haven't noticed?" GoGo asked sarcastically.

"No, not really." Tom Tom answered.

"Guys shut it!" I whisper yelled to them. They immediately shut up and turned to face the figure in the dark... Time to "jump into action" as Fred and Lucy would call it.