Ray Gun

(Y/n) P.O.V

I walked out of the cafe early in the morning. We weren't seeing Hiro and the gang until later today so I had some spare time.

I grabbed my green back pack which consisted of emergency supplies like my super suit, you never know when your gonna need it.

I sighed and walked by the Callen family's house. I headed to the park to see a science exhibit opening for a few days across the street. It was the new time reversal ray gun.

I had read about it and had been hoping to see it. This ray gun had the power to transform people into younger stages of life and meant that we could be immortal... Song pun not intended.

I walked into the show case room to see the ray gun in an enormous glass case with a hundred or so guards surrounding it. I took a quick look, nothing so special about it...

I walked out the show case hall to see an alley way lit up. Of course this couldn't have been a big fight, it was to early and someone would see, I would know as I used to bot fight.

I cautiously peered around the corner to see a figure leaning over a table. On the table was some sort of bow with weird looking arrows. The figure was wearing one of those cheesy spy suits and a helmet to cover their face.

Whoever it was, picked up the bow and shot at the floor, the arrow, when made contact, created a small explosion of fire.

I ran off to change into my super suit, this didn't seem like a good guy. I turned my communicator system on and called the gang.

"Where are you (y/n)?" Cola Coa-Coa asked.

"What's going on?" Lucy asked.

"I think someone is doing something suspicious, suit up, help Bitmix and get ready." I explained. I walked back to the alleyway to find the person gone.

"Damn, I'm to late." I mumbled. I heard walking behind me and spun to see the ninja person. By their body shape, they seemed to be a girl.

"Well, look who we have here, little miss superhero." She snorted.

"What are you doing?!" I demanded.

"Finishing a job that was left incomplete 2 years ago." She smirked, aiming the bow at a nearby building. It was the main hall where the time ray gun was held.

She released the string and let the arrow explode the building, a fire started rapidly and everyone was screaming.

In the distance, I saw the rest of the team. "What's going on?!" Tom Tom asked.

"She's stealing the time ray gun!" I realised.

"We need back up, Lucy, go get Hiro and the others!" I exclaimed as I dodged an arrow. It whizzed by my ear and I just managed to jump away as it exploded.

The villain took off, leaving us stranded. I chased after her but stopped when she aimed the bow at me. I jumped away but not far enough as a ring of fire encircled me, trapping me from being able to escape.

I looked around for a place to wrap my plasma rope around and hoist myself free but all the poles and signs had been either burnt or knocked down by the destructive arrows the villain created.

I backed into the middle of the circle, the fire coming closer and licking at my heels.

Lucy's P.O.V

I raced back to my mansion with Bitmix. I wrote on a piece of paper explaining we had an emergency and chucked it in the portal. I hope someone would see it, and soon.

"Agh! The fire is surrounding me!" I heard (y/n) scream in the communicators.

"(Y/n)! You okay?!" I asked worried.

"Do you call almost being burnt to death okay?!" She shrieked.

"Calm down, the others are coming!" I explained. Where are you Hiro?!

Hiro's P.O.V

I was in my bedroom, chilling around like usual when I got a text from Fred, he kept texting me over and over again. He seemed so rushy today. Eventually he called me and I picked up.

"Yo Fred!" I exclaimed.

"Hiro, suit up... Emergency in (y/n)'s universe... HURRY!" He yelled. He hung up and I grabbed my suit. I shoved it on top of my clothes and helped Baymax into his.

We ran out of the cafe and to Fred's mansion where the rest of the team were gathered.

"Okay, so apparently someone is setting everything on fire and is trying to steal their worlds newest invention, the time ray gun and is also exploding the buildings." Fred explained.

"COME ON THEN! MOVE!" GoGo said, pushing us all in the portal. We tumbled out to see a panic stricken Lucy.

"Thank god your here! Hurry! We need to get there fast!" She yelled. She jumped on Bitmix and flew off, the rest of the gang running behind.

I jumped into Baymax and flew quickly after her. The sight was horrific, loads of near bye buildings were burnt down and in the middle was a girl in a ninja suit with a black helmet.

She had this strange bow and was holding this weird ray gun in her left hand. She jumped from the rooftops and out of sight.

I looked below me to see (y/n), trapped in a ring of fire. I sent Baymax down and we grabbed her out.

"Hiro! Thank god!" She praised.

"We need to put out the fire." I pointed out.

"Where did that masked girl go?" She asked.

"She took of, with this weird bow and ray gun." I explained. (Y/n) gasped.

"She took the time ray gun! No time to worry about that now, we need to put the fire out!" She exclaimed.

We helped the fire brigade take out the fire and all gathered as a group. "Did she take the gun?" Ginger asked in disbelief. (Y/n) nodded her head.

"What does the gun even do?" Honey Lemon asked.

"It has the power to turn someone into a younger version of themselves, why she took it, I don't know." (Y/n) said, shaking her head.

A black car pulled up and out came a young woman. "(Y/N)! What happened here?" She asked worried.

"Okay two things, a woman in a black ninja suit attacked us and stole the time ray gun." (Y/n) explained.

"You will be able to get it back though won't you?" She asked.

"Of course!" Exclaimed Tom Tom. The lady eyed me and my gang suspiciously.

"And who are these fine fellows?" She asked.

"Oh! That's the group of super heroes I told you about two years ago.." (Y/n) explained.

"Guys, this is the Governor General." She said. I shook hands with her.

"Nice to meet you, thank you for your help." She smiled.

"No problem!" Exclaimed Honey Lemon.

"Well, we better start looking for that woman." Wasabi stated. Fred nodded his head in agreement.

"Okay then, I'll leave you superheroes to it, give a shout if you need anything or find something!" She called and got back into the car.

"We will all be staying in Lucy's mansion for a while... Heather, Lucy's maid will get some spare bedrooms ready." Ginger said.

We all walked back to the large mansion quietly. "I wonder why she stole the ray gun." Cola Coa-Coa said out of the blue.

"Yeah... I guess we will find out once we capture though." Wasabi agreed.

"Let's hope that they don't hurt any innocent people though. That's our first and main priority." I pointed out.

(Y/n) laughed and patted Bitmix and Baymax. "With these healthcare robots, I don't think we will need to worry at all!" She exclaimed.