Snatched Away

(Y/n) P.O.V

Hiro starting jumping up in glee. "I FOUND IT!" He whisper shouted. We all high fived and grinned as Hiro pocketed the gun.

We made our way through the corridor and outside to where the two robots were waiting...

Adelaide's P.O.V

I went to grab my explosive arrows, Big Hero 6 had surrendered and for once the bad guy was about to win.

"For my mother." I cried as I ran to the prison cells. I froze when I saw the bars chopped off.

"THEY ESCAPED!" I shrieked to no one. I grabbed my neurotransmitter and commanded the microbots to silently lift me up.

I quickly searched for them until I saw a flash of purple armour. Bingo. I sneakily followed them until I saw they were about to leave on those stupid robots.

I grabbed a taser arrow and aimed. I shot the girl (y/n) and she flew off course and into the sea. The others hadn't noticed which was surprising and took off into the sky.

I smirked, if they came here to surrender and escape, they took something, and the only way they would get (y/n) back was if they gave me my gun... Or i could shoot her before giving her back... I didn't say dead or alive of course.

I commanded the microbots to pull her out and I took her with me to another prison. I threw her in a cell withought a single care as her head hit the hard stone wall, blood trickling. I want them all dead anyways.

Maybe I should do this differently, they all rely on each other as a team right? So if I take them one by one, weakest to strongest, I might be able to capture them all!

I sat down in my lab and began to list down the pros and cons of each superhero to figure out who to get next. I needed someone like (y/n) except a little stronger to capture next.

That's when it hit me, grab her partner. I smile tugged at my lips as I picked up smelling gas that could knock out thousands of you weren't careful. I told the microbots to lift me and I set out on my journey...

I will find Hiro and take him out.

(Y/n) P.O.V

The gang and I were so close to leaving the island. Were. Before I could climb Bitmix, I felt a shocking pain in my head and tumbled to the dark waters, didn't anyone see?!

Obviously not. I struggled to swim as my armour started to weigh me down and I wasn't particularly strong, whatever hit me made me dizzy and weak.

I pulled the thing out of my head, it was a bloody arrow. It hit me above my left ear... I hope not to much was damaged.

Wait, arrow?! That is Adelaide's! She found us! I tried screaming a warning but all I saw was smoke meaning they left safely... Which was a good thing.

Red, that was the colour of the water around me. I touched the place where the arrow struck me, surprisingly there was no blood.

The salt in the sea water must have healed the wound a bit. My lungs started burning, I was running out of air.

Just as I thought they would burst, I saw a pile of microbots scoop me... Before I was pulled out of the waves, my vision went crazy from lack off oxygen.

Then, there was black.

Hiro's P.O.V
As we flew high above the sky I began to look for (y/n), I hadn't heard her since we left the island. My eyes quickly scanned Bitmix and the dreadful realisation hit me that she wasn't there.

Where was she?! Now that I think of it, she didn't climb on Bitmix! I took the time ray gun out of my pocket and handed it to Baymax. "Keep this safe." I told him.

Just as I was about to tell the others that (y/n) was missing, a gas spread through out the air, it was colourless but smelt strong off... Something.

Bitmix and Baymax seemed to be fearful about it so they sped up. The gas continued to be sprayed in front of us. I saw a faint black shadow and that's when I realised it was Adelaide.

"G-guys." I yawned. The others hadn't been effected because of their helmets protecting them but unlike them, I liked my visor up.

I breathed in the gas and felt my eyes drop. Everyone else began to feel sleepy to, they didn't notice that we were breathing in smelly gas that they use in the hospital to knock someone out.

I grew tired and felt my eyelids close and my head drop as Adelaide's microbots plucked me off of Baymax's back and carried me somewhere else, noticing I was still conscious, she aimed her bow and arrow thing at my left arm and shot me.

I scrunched my eyes in pain as I felt electric currents surge through me. I passed out from the pain and blood loss.

Everything was black.