Shot Me Down

(Y/n) P.O.V

We snuck into the building as me and Hiro pulled out our ropes of plasma. "Freeze, we know your plans and who you are, stop this at once in the name of justice!" I cried.

The figure turned around smirking. "I see my brother betrayed me, but know that I am not one for losing, I get want I want, when I want and more." Adelaide turned to us, smirking.

"I also assume he told you about my little friend here." She said, holding up a violet gun.

"One little shoot and bye bye boyfriend (y/n) so watch it." She threatened. My eyes widened.

I stood in front of Hiro protectively. "If you want to shoot Hiro you have to shoot me." I exclaimed.

"You and your clichè comments." She said.

"However, that not what I'm here for, it's time for action!" GoGo yelled, skating off with Tom Tom.

Immediately, Adelaide jumped up on what looked like microbots.

"Like my little friends? My mother was kind enough to leave me the blueprints." She laughed, aiming at us.

We all separated ways quickly. I was with Hiro and everyone else was with their respective partner.

"Bitmix! Baymax! Watch out!" I exclaimed, just in the nick of time, they flew off before the purple gun that could remove entire universes shot them.

"Come on!" Hiro called, throwing his rope around a beam and swinging himself up. I followed him and watched the others being attacked.

"We need to do something!" I whispered.

"But what?!" Hiro asked. I looked around the warehouse area until I saw Adelaide's bow on the floor.

"I have an idea, just let me lasso Adelaide's bow and arrows up." I explained, trying to grab the weapons of choice.

I picked up the equipment and brought it back to me. "Careful, don't hit the team." Hiro warned.

"Please, I have aim." I said, rolling my eyes. I pulled the bow back and released the arrow, it went whizzing all the way down to the ground where it pinned Adelaide by her long cloak to the ground, flames appeared from the arrow and quickly surrounded her.

"You monster! You can't just do that! Take control of San Fransokyo and try to kill us and my best friends!" I shrieked, pointing another arrow at her. Anger filled me completely.

"(Y/n), don't do that." Bitmix called, trapped in a bind of microbots.

"SHUT UP BITMIX!" I yelled as I got ready.

"(Y/n) don't try killing, it's not worth it!" Hiro said, trying to pull the bow out of my grasp. Everything went into slow motion.

Honey Lemon and Cola Coa-Coa created chemballs to help Adelaide out who immediately fled. I took my chance and released the arrow, as I did Hiro pushed me.

I fell backwards and caught myself with my rope.

The arrow hit the side of a wall and bounced back quickly, before I knew what happened, Hiro was falling from the beam.

All anger left my mind as Baymax quickly caught him. He lay Hiro down on the ground to reveal him with the arrow impaled in his stomach.

"Oh my god..." Honey Lemon and Cola Coa-Coa whispered.

"What happened? Why is Hiro impaled?!" Wasabi questioned.

"Baymax, Bitmix, do something!" GoGo called.

"What have I done?!" I whispered to myself, collapsing beside Hiro's head.

"We need to tightly bandage the wound and rush him to hospital." Bitmix informed us. Baymax produced a cloth and wrapped Hiro around his torso.

The arrow managed to hit right through his armour and pierce him. I quickly took off his purple armour and left him in his black clothes undergarment.

We all climbed onto Bitmix and Baymax as I carried Hiro in my arms. We flew down to the hospital where the surgeons immediately rushed him to the operating room.

We all waited in worry for hours, not sure if Hiro was going to live or not. "How did he get shot?" Ginger asked.

"It was my fault." I admitted.

"Wait what? How?" Fred asked in disbelief.

"I tried to kill Adelaide and my arrow miss fired." I explained.

"It's okay (y/n), Hiro will be alright. You will see." Lucy reassured me.

"I hope so." I agreed.

"I wonder why the doctors in here aren't mind controlled." Fred pointed out.

"Maybe they are super smart to, remember what Aiden said?" Lucy guessed.

"True." Wasabi agreed.

A few minutes later, a nurse came out to us. "Is he alright?!" I asked worried.

"He is alright, however we put him in a slight coma due to the amount of pain and blood loss, he will wake up in one or two days time. You may see him now if you like." She offered.

I breathed a sigh of relief and followed her. We entered a room to see Hiro on the hospital bed, asleep peacefully.

"Oh Hiro." I sighed as the nurse left. I sat beside him and rubbed his cold hands with mine. "Why didn't I listen?" I whispered, tears falling onto his cheeks. I wiped them off with my thumb and cried in my lap.

"It's my fault, why did I do this?" I wondered over and over again.

"He will be alright." Honey Lemon said, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"I know but it scares me to know I did this." I said.

"As long as we are all together we will survive." Bitmix said.