A Trip Down Memory Lane

(Y/n) P.O.V

I sat on my bed looking at the photo I took with my boyfriend, Hiro Hamada.

It had been two years since I last saw him, two years and not once had I got the chance to talk to him.

I sighed in defeat as I remembered the times we shared... Our first and last date on the beach... I knew I wouldn't see him again so why did this hurt so much?

I walked outside 'The Lucky Cat Cafe' that my Uncle Chase owned. I saw my group of friends waiting. The gang consisted of Cola Coa-Coa, the bubbly boy, Tom Tom the adrenaline junkie, Ginger the neatnik, Lucy who was the hyper fangirl and Bitmix, my late older sister Takashi's invention.

As soon as the gang saw me, they patted my back, "We know it's hard... But you need to cheer up, you will see him eventually." Tom Tom patted my shoulder.

I shrugged and sighed... I haven't been in contact with Hiro for two years and with every passing day I grew less confident in our long distance relationship.

"Don't think of this as a good bye, think of it as an until we meet again." He had said.

I needed to talk to someone who was here and understood not seeing a loved one.

I never thought the day would come where I decided to visit someone I knew, Aiden Callen, the son of Ruby Callen. Whom is currently locked up in Hiro's universe's prison. He would surely understand my feelings.

I left the group in search for the boy. I came upon the old Callen house and knocked twice. There was some shuffling and the door lock clicked open.

"Hey (y/n)... You okay?" Aiden asked. I nodded my head.

"I just wanted to ask you something." I asked. He nodded for me to continue.

"What did you feel when your mother got sentenced to prison again?" I asked. Aiden went quiet for a while.

"Mainly disappointed... She left me to look after myself and sister." He said.

"You have a sister?" I asked. Aiden nodded his head.

"She is a couple of years older than me and her name is Adelaide." Aiden explained. Right I cue, a woman that had blonde hair and blue eyes appeared at the door.

"Oh.. It's you. Your the one who put my mother in prison." She spat. I bowed my head apologetically and left the house. I can tell when I am not wanted or welcome.

I went home to look at the picture of me and Hiro again.

Memories of us together. Memories that most likely would never happen again.

Hiro's P.O.V (In An Alternate Universe)

It has bee two years... I haven't seen my girlfriend for two years and it was devastating. I ran a hand through my hair and sighed.

I really wanted to see her. I missed her sparkling eyes, her sweet laugh... Her soft lips... Her in general.

I missed that girl... A lot. I took out my phone and stared at the selfie we both took. I cried even harder and hugged the phone as if it were her.

"Are you okay Hiro?" Aunt Cass asked.

"N-no... I miss (y/n)." I consoled. Aunt Cass hugged me tightly and patted my arm.

"I'm fine Aunt Cass, I'm 16... I can handle this." I said.

Aunt Cass got up and pinched my cheek as if to say love you. She walked out of the room as I flopped backwards onto my bed.

How fast time flies... "Ow" I said. I heard the sound of Baymax inflating and waddle over to me.

"Hello I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion. I was alerted to the news of medical attention, when you said 'ow'" Baymax stated.

"Baymax, my heart is broken and I need (y/n) to fix it... I miss her." I cried. Baymax waddled over to me and patted my head.

"It will be alright, there, there." He said. I laughed faintly and hugged the robot back.

"Thanks baymax." I said.

"I can not deactivate unless you say, 'You are satisfied with your care'" he said, tilting his head.

"Well then, I'm satisfied with my care." I repeated. I watched as Baymax waddled over to his charging pod and shut off.

I sat on my desk and looked at the small Petri dish that laid there, in it, contained the screw that (y/n) have me before she left.

I stared at it then at the ceiling. "I said it once and I say it again, wherever you are (y/n), please wait for me." I said.

I slowly got up and sat on my bed. "If love is real, it can't be destroyed, it grows stronger." I told myself.

"I need you (y/n)."