She Is Your What?!

(Y/n) P.O.V

I ran outside Lucy's mansion to see if anything mysterious could be spotted. When I thought everything was clear, I heard a big boom.

The rest of the gang came rushing out with their suits on. "What was that?!" Cola Coa-Coa asked worried.

"I'm not sure but look! I can see smoke!" GoGo exclaimed. I ran inside to quickly change into my super suit and joined the others.

"Let's go kick some butt!" Fred called out, Lucy following him at his tail, literally. Me and Hiro were about to get on Bitmix and Baymax when Hiro stopped me.

"Let's try flying on each other's healthcare companion." He offered. I smirked.

"Sure." I jumped on Baymax as Hiro climbed in Bitmix. "Let's go!" I cheered, taking flight into the air with Hiro and Bitmix close behind.

"Guys, the villain is back and causing the fire!" Tom Tom exclaimed.

"Okay, we need to get her before she does any major damage." I called out. We all followed her into an abandoned building where she created a smoke screen.

"Where did she go?" Ginger called.

"This was just a diversion!" Hiro exclaimed, "Bitmix, fly!"

I followed in pursuit and flew above the fire. Hiro and Bitmix were busy trying to tame it while me and Baymax searched the skies for the villain.

"There she is! Take us down Bitmix!" I ordered.

"I'm not Bitmix, I'm Baymax." Bayamax informed me. I mentally face palmed.

"Right... Take us down Baymax." I corrected myself.

We flew down to the villain just in time to see her launch a grappling hook and pull herself up to one of the electricity towers.

She pulled out an electric green pole and jabbed it into the system. Green electric wave currents spread through the San Fransokyo.

"Do you see this?!" Honey Lemon asked.

"Yep! What is she doing?!" Wasabi asked.

"I think I know... We need to hide!" Hiro yelled.

"These waves can control people! Brainwash them! We need a house to take refuge!" I realised.

"People of San Fransokyo! I have taken the power of you. You shall do as I say and become my helpers!" The villain exclaimed.

"That voice... Sounds so familiar." I exclaimed.

"I need your help, my mother never got her revenge on a group of superheroes... Take Big Hero 6 down and bring them to me on the Akuma Islands... Dead or alive." And with that, she jumped across the roof tops and out of sight.

"Guys we need a plan b!" Tom Tom yelled.

"Meet me at The Lucky Cat Cafe! I know where we can take refuge!" I shouted. we all hurried over there as many people began to chase us down.

"Jump onto Bitmix and Baymax and follow me!" I called. The gang scrambled up and we took off into the sky.

"We have to help San Fransokyo, they have been brainwashed... Let's just hope the house is empty..." I said.

We landed and all ran to the house. I knocked and held my breath. There was no answer so I picked the lock on the door with the help of Hiro and opened the door.

We all filed in and locked the door behind us. The gang all flopped onto the ground and couch as I tried to think of where I heard the villains voice before.

"Is something wrong (y/n)?" Honey Lemon asked.

"I recognise the villains voice." I explained.

"From where?" GoGo asked. I shook my head.

"That's what I'm trying to remember." I pointed out.

I sighed and closed my eyes then opened them.

A sound of shuffling could be heard as we all turned towards the hallway where the sound was coming from. We all jumped up and got ready in fighting position, me and Hiro at the front, holding hands and out plasma ropes.

The figure froze in the darkness. "Who are you?" They asked.

"Aiden Callen... It's me, (y/n) (l/n)." I announced. Aiden moved out from the shadows and breathed a sigh of relief.

"Everyone, this is Aiden Callen... Son of Ruby Callen, the woman we fought 2 years ago." I introduced.

"And brother of the girl you wish behind bars." He admitted.

"Wait what?!" I asked in shock. Aiden nodded his head in shame.

"The villain that brain washed everyone is Adelaide, my sister."