Surrender

(Y/n) P.O.V

We decided on staying at my garage, my Uncle Chase knew we were super heroes so it was best we didn't tell him we were there, I didn't exactly want to tell him later that he tried to murder us.

I paced back and forth as I tried to develop a plan, it was something Hiro and I did to help get the ideas flowing.

Soon hiro and I were both walking when we bumped into each other and collided heads. I fell back and felt strong arms grab me.

Hiro smiled and pulled me up to my feet. "Thanks." I blushed.

"No problem." Hiro smiled.

I smiled back when an idea popped in my head.

"That's it!" I cried.

"What's it?" Honey Lemon asked.

"And keep it down, your uncle might hear us." Ginger reminded me.

"Right, sorry." I apologised.

"Anyways, if we get a hold of the ray gun that Adelaide uses to control everyone, we can change it so it released vibes to let everyone free instead-"

"Of brainwashing! That's a brilliant idea!" Fred and Lucy squealed, jumping up and down like little kids.

"Cool plan but how are we going to get the device exactly? She keeps it on her at all times." Cola Coa-Coa pointed out.

"That, is the part I haven't really figured out yet." I explained.

"Well we need to think of something fast, I can't handle hiding for much longer." Wasabi exaggerated.

"We know Wasabi just stop whining and woman up." GoGo said lazily.

"What if we... No that won't work." Hiro mumbled. I sat down in a lab chair that was conveniently in the garage and began to think.

"Well, there are two options, A, we hide here forever and die." I said.

"Or?" Honey Lemon asked.

"Or we do plan B." I said.

"Which is what?" Hiro asked confused. I smiled.

"I'll tell you what it is but first, we need to position Baymax and Bitmix at the Akuma Islands." I said. Everyone looked at each other confused and huddled together.

"Okay..."

In no time at all, we were flying high over the clouds to put my plan to action, we placed Bitmix at the Akuma Islands secretly and flew back with Baymax which was unfortunately very squishy as ten of us had to fit on a small robot's back.

Baymax dropped us off in the middle of the town and took off, to go and join Bitmix back at the Akuma Islands.

"I have an important announcement to make!" GoGo screamed. Everyone looked at her and listened.

"We, are Big Hero 6!" Fred screamed. All at once they went wide eyed and started to run at us.

"But we surrender!" Hiro called out. They all stopped on their tracks and looked at us as if we were crazy. They slowly pushed us through the city and to the docking station where Adelaide's microbots were waiting, they grabbed all of our feet and legs and brought us to the island as captives.

We were brought through a few rooms until we stopped at an empty cell. We were thrown in and the microbots dispersed.

"How do we get out?" Tom Tom asked.

"With laser induced plasma." Wasabi smirked.

"Just step aside." Ginger added as she and Wasabi started to cut the bars off of the prison, allowing us to be free.

"Okay, where to next?" Honey Lemon asked.

"Maybe the control room?" Hiro suggested. We tip toes throughout the empty corridors, fearing every time we turned a corner that Adelaide would be there which she never was.

We finally approached a darkly lit room and cautiously stepped inside. "Split up, we can find the Ray gun faster that way." Cola Coa-Coa reasoned. We spend ages in the room, looking for any sign of the gun but unfortunately it didn't seem to be here.

We tip toed out of the room and continued our long dreadful trip around the facility, not sure when Adelaide would next strike.