Spooky Sbooky Giveaway #1 (Oct. 2023)

✶✞ A chance to win free books! This episode first aired on September's moon in 2023. ✶✞

Hello there.

I am running a giveaway. A vampire-themed giveaway, or, if you like, something of an undead giveaway.

To keep up the suspense, I'm not going to tell you just yet exactly what I'm giving away. And also, since my episode production speed isn't the fastest, because I'm planning to shamelessly reuse this episode for future giveaways, which will give me more hours to plan said giveaways and more giveaways for you. Hurrah.

Anyway. You'll have to check the link in the show notes to see what I'm giving away and when. Isn't it more fun this way? What could it be?

Vampire fangs? Cape? Candles? Coffin?

Vampire hunting kit? Vampire castle visit? Vampire?

Vampire books? Vampire cookbooks? Easy on the garlic. Hot cross buns? Stake and kidney pie? Bloody Mary? Blood orange juice? Blood? The possibilities are delicious. Though it is a good bet that books are involved.

Entering is just as easy as murder. Use that show notes link and fill out a simple form. There may also be options to share, like, follow, etc. to boost your chances of winning. I really hope you win.

There's no monetary cost involved, but be sure to read the fine print about soul percentages. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Must be 1000 or younger to enter. See giveaway link for official rules.

I may be teaming up with other authors to split the cost so we can bring you more goodies.

Also, if you sign up for my newsletter, you will receive a bonus creepy short story on top of your chance to win the prize pack. What's not to love?

If there are any updates or caveats, I'll include them in the show notes.

One last thing. The floor is open for questions until the next episode (although I will still answer them privately). Drop them through my website contact form or whatever hideous new social medium has consumed the others in fire. We can always hope.

And that's it. Check the show notes for the giveaway link, and best of luck.

✶✞ You can of course leave any questions for me or about the story on here as well. The link from the show notes: https://melainablanc.com/2023/09/29/spooky-sbooky-giveaway-oct-2023-win-free-books/ ✶✞