22

Mina with her powerful beauty sat beside me. She has eyes which made clear that she have a deal with me. The one that i wouldn't like. "Would you like to have something? My treat" she offered "oh no i just had my lunch as you can already tell" she flushed with embarassment after realising. "Okay let me be clear" she cleared her throat "can I get the number of the boy next to you?" She is so straight forward again she must have never experienced rejection. "I can't give away his number without his permission" i made my point partially clear "oh i thought you guys were friends" she tried hard to not roll her eyes "yes we are but i don't think that concerns you and if you want to have his number better ask him" i got up from there as i saw my group approaching "will do gladly" she gave me a smile the fakest one.

Yuna hugged me dramatically "girl i missed you" i laughed along then from the corner of my eye i saw Mina approaching Haruto. "Um hey there, i am Mina" Haruto casually replied her "oh okay, i am Haruto" the guys behind were cheering hard but Jaemin stood beside me and gave me a reassuring smile. "Can I get your number" she gave him the most appealing smile of his "nah" everyone stopped cheering now as i can see Mina getting angry "is it because of that girl?" She pointed towards me what the fuck she wants i stepped in now "i am sorry Mina that you are not familiar with the taste of rejection but my friend here rejected not because of me but because he is not interested. Accept it." She rolled her eyes "the last time I checked i was not talking to you" i took 2 steps forward to her " the last time you checked you were exactly talking to me and asking for his number in secret" i smirked as she got frustrated "you are not even pretty" she told "but still you are jealous of me" i replied casually but Haruto stepped in this time "listen here you don't talk to her this way. Got my point?" "And why is that so" she is getting on my nerve now "because you would never be her" Haruto this time straight walked away without waiting for a reply as others followed on. For sometimes it was silent then Junkyu fall on the sand and everyone broke out laughing. "Kijoring~" mashiho fall on junkyu as well as beomgyu couldn't resist and jump in too slowly almost everyone was wrestling in the sand as i was silently laughing seeing them all. When Yoshi called me in. We all enjoyed so much that I forgot about the incident which took place some minutes ago.

It was late at night we all gathered up together. "let's play games" the way jaemin said it, it was sure he had plans up his sleeves. He knew everything. Others were overjoyed with this proposal. "Never have I ever" Jungwoo suddenly said making all heads to turn. We were underage so instead of alcohol we had coke, pepsi etc. First question was asked by jungwoo "never have I ever flirted with an unknown person" some cups were raised along with my brother my face was wife open seeing jihoon taking a sip of his drink. "Don't look at me like that sis" beomgyu beside be closed my mouth with his hand making me glare at him. Next question was asked by Jaemin and i AM scared. "Never have I ever fallen in love at first sight" we saw the couple holding up their drink and doing a love shot. Haruto looked at me as if telling me to do the same for which he got Glare from me in return. This time I hold my glass up and drank right at that moment Haruto drank too, luckily Yuna did the same "spill the tea" mashiho straight looked at us "wh-what tea" why the fuck did i stutter "is there something going on between you two" it was Asahi this time. My brother looked at us curiously too. "Gosh you guys overthink everything, let's just continue the game" i quickly tried to change the topic.

The game went on for quite some time until everyone decided to watch a movie. "NO WAY IN HELL" Jisung dramatically shouted after the suggestion of watching horror movie came up. Personally I don't hate horror neither like it. When I watch a movie i don't even count this genre to watch. But still after a lot of fighting winning a majority vote we decided to watch a horror movie. I noticed Haruto's face turn to serious. Everyone was all over the place. I was on the sofa beside me was Yuna in one side and Jaemin on other side beside Jaemin was the couple. Rest were in the floor. Infront of me, in the floor was Haruto, with junkyu in one side and jungwoo on other.
"AHHHH NOOOO" Jisung screamed "the movie is yet to start my love" Minho said as he closed his ears. RIP to our ears. Hyunsuk was already holding onto my brother.

The movie started quite some minutes ago, it's not really scary. A jumpscare came up, to my surprise Haruto screamed and almost sat on my lap, i couldn't help but giggle at his cuteness. "Aww is THE HARUTO scared of horror movies" i teased him he glared at me as i laughed a Little more others laughed alone too without those who were scared like jisung who is not even looking at the screen but still screaming. The movie went on as i played with Haruto's hair secretly as to comfort him. The movie ended and almost everyone was asleep except me, Jaemin and Minho. Minho was trapped as jisung hold on to him as he was sleeping like a baby. Jaemin was not interested to get up either. My legs went numb by sitting for hours so i decided to go and walk a bit around the balcony.

"Where are you going?" Haruto asked, i thought he was asleep "to walk around the balcony, wanna tag in?" Before Haruto could reply Jaemin replied "of course he does" i playfully slapped Jaemin before going out of the room.

"Are you still scared?" I teased again "no i am not" he denied "is that so" i moved towards him as i continue to tease him, he is really cute when he is mad "yes i am very brave okay?" He replied " yeah yeah i could definately see that" Haruto all of a sudden pulled me by my hand and pinned me to the wall as he stood dangerously close to me "don't try me miss" my face was completely red, silence fell upon us as the sound of our heart beat could only be heard. Then slowly he landed his lips on mine. It was a passionate kiss full of love. I could melt right then and there. I kissed him back as i placed my hand on the back of his head.

"What the fuck is going on?"