13

Jisung pov

I woke up earlier considering it's weekend and the reason is Minho. Today is the day we are going out. He suggested to go to for shopping and i absolutely agreed with him. He will pick me up later. I wore blue jeans and plain white t-shirt I wondered all night what to wear and even asked Yujin about it as she is the most normal one in the group and she told me to go basic and not be too extra. Simple is the best. To be myself though i am extra but yeah.

I got ready earlier and decided to call Yujin to ask for tips. Though she is the most inexperienced in this field but there is a saying ' Single people are the best dating adviser ' and i think it is very true. It's crazy how just meeting only 2 times she told Yuna that her boyfriend of that time is not good. And let me tell you about that douchbag he is the most manipulative bitch to ever exist. But luckily we were there to get her out of that toxic relationship.

Her phone ranged 2 times but she didn't pick it up she is probably sleeping. After doing a few check ups i heard my phone ringing. It was  Minho! I immediately picked it up.

Hey i am here

Okay i am coming!

I hang up the call as i ran downstairs . THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!

Yujin pov

"I am tired!" I let my body hit the floor as i heard Haruto laugh "you are just lazy" i just stick my tongue out towards him "you don't understand" he laughed again "you wanna have something?" "I am too lazy to move" "i will cook come downstairs" i immediately sat up after hearing his words "you can cook as well?" He nodded in response "wow you are the real deal here" "but i know that you are the worst cook in the area" he reminded me "don't make me curse" i jokingly acted like i was angry "okay okay now come".

Going downstairs we saw a silent Asahi reading a book "hey" Haruto greeted him "you guys are official now?" We both were flustered at his remark "n-no, we are just friends" that hurts to be honest. Asahi just shrugged and went back to reading. What a unbothered life he is living.

"Hey your cooking skills are crazy good" i complemented him after having a bite of ramen  "it's just ramen though" he laughed "still" i insisted.

We talked some more and finally it was time to go back home Haruto insisted to walk me back home and i couldn't say no to him. "The weather is really great right?" I hummed in response "the weather of nostalgia" Haruto looked a bit confused hearing him. "You see ever since I was young i was practically raised by my brother as both of my parents are really busy and i am honestly so grateful to have such an amazing gurdian but it's just that-" i felt my words being trailed off as tears started to form in my eyes "my brother had to sacrifice so much for me, he basically couldn't be a kid because he had to take care of me. And these kinds of whether reminds me of when my parents were here able to spend time with us and let my brother be himself" i was crying ugly now it's just hurts so much. Haruto pulled me closer to him as he hugged me gently patting me "it's okay cry it out i am here for you" he whispered to me as i hugged him back and cry it out.

We were sitting on a bench in a park side by side i calmed down a while ago and now just seeing the sun set. "Sorry for earlier" i say it to him courageously "and what exactly are you sorry for?" "Umm well for crying like that..." "Don't be sorry for that you must know i kinda relate to you too i know how you feel." I felt so light after letting my feelings out to someone. I have cried once or twice infront of my Brother but i know he will be even sadder to see me cry so i try to be strong. We are each other's strength after all. And i have never let my weak side to come out infront of my friends. Haruto was the first person i felt so comfortable with and how he reacted to it made me feel even more comfortable.

After reaching home i went straight to bed as i checked my phone

Minho ♥️

Jisung : I CAME HOME JUST NOW!

Yujin : me too and spill the tea sis 🌚

Yuna : and where were you both ?

Beomgyu : am i the only one who have no clue about the ongoing conversation.

Yuna : i have no clue either

Jisung : i came back from my date with my long term crush Minho!! Congratulate me!

Yujin : Congratulations!!! How did it go ?? And i was with Haruto

Beomgyu : OKAY FIRST OMG SECOND OMG THIRD CONGRATULATIONS!!! FOURTH @YUJIN BITCH YOU ARE DATING TOO0!!

Yuna : OMGGGG I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH LOADS OF LOVE!!

Yujin: it was NOT date.

Jisung : and that's what all says

Yujin : do you still want those tips or not?

Jisung : PARK YUJIN IS BEST!

Beomgyu : spill the tea jisung

Yuna : YESSSSS

jisung : so we went to the mall, he bought me a lots of things and later he drove me to home

Yujin : too vague almost sounds like you are just bragging about your sugar daddy

Beomgyu : true ^

Yuna : true ^^

After talking for hours and  we finally Said our good nights. We are really nosy lol. But that's what best friends are for right?