16

I woke up being extra happy and why wouldn't I THE WATANABE HARUTO kissed me. I looked at myself in my mirror only to see a Tomato who also looks like a potato. I wonder what made him like me LIKE EXCUSE ME this face?

After wondering for quite long i finally decided to show my pomato face to my brother. "Okay you are unusually very happy today. Did something good happen??" He asked me curiously. "Ummmmm i just had a nice dream" "did you see me in your dream??" His eyes lit up this time "of course you are my happiness brother" he gave me his best smile.

I took a deep breath when entering to my class as my heart is beating in an abnormal rate just by the fact that Haruto is in the class. Entering the class my eyes first fell on Haruto who was clearly disturbed due to the girl beside her but when his eyes met with mine they lit up "Yujin! Morning " i smiled at him "good morning " "gOoD mOrNiNg" my friends mimicked my tone as they receive a slap in return "ouch but what actually happened huh? I can feel the vibe. Don't be shy tell us " Yuna asked me curiously. "Gosh nothing happened " i lied but my face clearly made it obvious "okay Minho hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek as he asked me to be his boyfriend and i said yes and today after class we are going to his house to you know Netflix and chill "  Jisung spilled all the tea as we were speechless by his sudden confession "now your turn Yujin" jisung gave me his 'innocent' smile, this bitch. "Ughh okay so what happened is that-" i started telling them everything as i observed their expression going from teasing to schocking to happiness. "Man i feel so single now Yuna let's just date each other if we don't get anyone else" Beomgyu told giving a dramatic expression "ewww no" Yuna declined immediately.

After the classes were over i was ready to go back to home when "Yujin are you going home?" I heard the man with the deep voice say "yeah" "do you wanna go with me?" HELL YEAH "yeah sure why not"

Me and Haruto was walking side by side but a kinda awkward yet comforting silence was there. "The weather is nice" Haruto complemented "yeah" i replied "umm Ruto" i stopped and looked at him as he did the same " about yesterday-" "i am sorry if that made you uncomfortable-" "no no i liked it" i immediately turned red at my own words and i also saw his cheeks getting flushed "what I wanted to say that" i continued "i do have the same feeling for you actually i like you for quite a while and i am clear about my feelings and i don't want you to have the misconception that i didn't accept you because i don't like you but the real reason is that i don't wanna rush anything you see i have never been in a relationship before so i just want to take it easy. Can you please wait for me?" Haruto took my hand and looked right into my eyes "i can wait forever for you" he came close to me as he slowly planted a kiss on my forehead.

I run into my room as i put my head in my pillow and Screamed. I am so happy!!! After screaming for a while i decided to freshen up and have dinner. "Woah you made all of these?" I looked at all the food infront of me "of course not i ordered it" jihoon replied proudly as we both laughed together. After i am done eating i went to my room. As i was scrolling through random video in YouTube Haruto called me i almost screamed but controlled myself as i picked up the call.

Hey

Hi what are you doing?

Just had dinner what about you

Same, so umm i called you because....well .....

It's okay you don't necessarily need a reason to call me

That's a relief i almost thought you would feel disturbed by it

Well you seem to forget the fact that i like you very much and no one feel disturbed when the people they like calls them.

I like you too. Well it's getting late you probably should get some sleep. Don't wanna be be late tomorrow.

Yeah Good night. Sweet dreams.

Good night Yujin.

I hanged up the call. The smile on my face can't seem to get away. I plopped Down in my bed but his face seems to be fixed in my head.

The next day

I was running to my class as expected i was late. I entered the room but too bad Miss Kang was already in the class looking at me with utter disappointment. "Some people just can't seem to change huh? Detention after class" she sighed and went back to teaching as i slowly went to my seat feeling embarrassed. I sat down beside Jaemin and saw Haruto looking back at me as he mouthed the words 'It's okay don't be upset' this surely made my day.

The rest of the class went well boring and i still had to deal with detention ugh. After 1 hour of hell i was finally free. As i walking back to my home i saw a scene which i never expected to see

Haruto and Clara together kissing each other.