21

"What's true Haruto?"

Jihoon was there standing with a confused expression plastered on his face. My heart stopped "br-brother" i slapped myself mentally for stuttering as i cleared my throat.

"Oh hyung, i was saying it that it's true that the weather here is crazy good" what a professional liar. "Yeah" jihoon agreed along. "It's gonna be even better when we all go out all together" jihoon continued "Yes yes let's go~" i hugged jihoon. It's common for us to hug each other randomly. "Calm down" jihoon laughed then continued "you guys continue your chit chat, i need to go and hurry others" we both nodded as i let out a sigh of relief after he left. "Almost busted" Haruto laughed cheekily as he glared at him "not funny". "I love you" his sudden confession made my cheeks reddish pink "don't be so random with that word or else it will lose its meaning" "not when I mean it with my whole heart every time i say it" and that's the word of the professional flirt. But i most obviously can't lose this so i checked the surrounding real quick and tip toed to his level and gave him a quick peck on his lips. This was his time to blush. At this point we both were bright red. "Yo yo tomato love birds" who the fuck- oh it's Jaemin. "Shut up jae" i rolled my eyes playfully. Haruto bent down to my level and whispered to me "he knows about us?" "Oh yeah he does, only he knows and Yuna, beomgyu loves to ship us, Jisung only cares about his own love life" i told Haruto as he nodded after understanding.

After some minutes jihoon came to us "guys go gather in the living room" we followed along his words and made our way to the living room only to find almost most of them were there except the couple. "Someone's already having a real good time" beomgyu smirked. Right at that moment they entered the room hand in hand. I can cry over how cute they are. Minho have a strong bold personality who doesn't take anyone's shit whereas Jisung is a sweet crackhead who cares for everyone, Minho cares for everyone too but he doesn't like to show that but jisung is always open to show love.

"Let's go and have some food" Hyunsuk leaded "Yes i am dying of hunger" doyoung pretended to faint on Junghwan only to be slapped away. Everyone leaded their way out as we were the last one to leave. Haruto was behind me as he placed his chin on my shoulder and back hugged me. Everyone was minding their own business but still this was risky and on top of that this sudden skinship made my adrenaline level to rise up in a concerning rate. "Hey hey hey" i gently pushed him away "this is a public place" "umm so..?" He responded in a carefree way. "So if my brother see this he might as well drown you in the sea" this was enough to make him stand 10 feet away from me.

We entered into a homey resturant, perfect for all of us to fit in. I have no clue how but Haruto was with Yoshi and Mashiho all along but ended up sitting beside me. A young beautiful girl around our age came to take our order. She was literally so pretty with natural long black straight hair falling just perfectly. Her beautifully shaped face with prominent feature. She glanced around the table and checked everyone out, her gaze made me feel insecure. "So what can I get you guys" a small smile plastered on her face. "Well i would like..." Doyoung continued to order for all gladly taking the opportunity to talk to the girl. "It's getting cold" i whispered to myself "wait wait" Haruto gave his full attention to me as he took off his jacket and gave it to me, making a few mouths wide open in our table. "Is this a new couple i see" jungwoo asked curiously "no no" i immediately rejected "she felt cold that's why I  gave her" "such a gentleman we got here" junkyu clapped along with others, everyone was staring at us. Embarrassing. Jihoon didn't seem to catch the obvious hint. This whole cause made the girl to notice Haruto as she was staring at him. Jaehyuk was beside Haruto he leaned towards him and said "the girl seem to like you" Haruto just shrugged it off but i couldn't just shrug it off. Haruto is an extremely attractive boy of course wherever we go girls seem to like her. And to be honest they are so much better than me in every angle.

Soon after our food arrived everyone was chit chatting and devouring the delicious meal. I was laughing on along with them but couldn't help but keep an side eye on that girl who still can't seem to take her eyes off my boyfriend. This is getting annoying now. "Gosh that girl is devouring you with her eyes" my real intention was to tell this to Haruto only but everyone in our table seem to hear me. "Absolutely True" yedam agreed with him as he took a sip of his drink. "She is a pretty girl, you can get her Ruto" Yoshi said making my heart broke into pieces, i know i shouldn't be so heartbroken over this but i mean it's true she is so pretty, they both would make a great couple. "Nope, never" Haruto strongly disagreed "why?" my brother asked this time "because i love someone else" my heart stopped beating this time I took a quick glance at him as i felt my ears turning red. I should chill definitely. I finished eating first and excused myself. The restaurant had a beautiful garden infront of it and i decided to check it out. As i was looking at a beautiful rose plant the felt a light tap on my shoulder. Looking behind I saw the girl from before.

"Hi, I am Jung Mina"

"Oh hey I am Park Yujin"